Need OP8 XBOX ONE BL2 Players

My old group of friends on this forum that i used to play with don’t play as often as they used to, so im looking for some new friends to play with. We can do raid bosses, peak runs, missions, etc. GT is Voidslik.

Currently have 4 OP8 characters. A commando, a siren, a psycho, and an assassin.

I guess, if you need help on op levels, i can try and help you.

I’ve got a few OP characters. Add me, my GT is theforeverairma

I have 2 op8 characters a gunzerker and mechro add me
BlueBandit76

Thanks guys! Not home atm, so ill add you as soon as i can.

I’m trying to get my psycho to OP8, some help would be really appreciated.

And i have a OP8 siren too. I’m down to pretty much anything, farming, raid bosses etc.

GT: aquamagnetic

I have 1 OP8 character and I’m working on getting my other 5 there.
On this game pretty much daily nowadays. GT: ShadyMan OG

GT : GhostWolfViking

Add me.

I can help get anyone to OP 8 fast.

I can help with Op 8 gear and money too.

1 Like

Hit me up whenever. I have 4 OP 8 characters. Siren, zerker, assassin, and mech

Bunp.

Also, will add you all in a bit.

I am also looking for op8 players, for everything from running through campaign to murdering raid bosses and everything in between. xb1 gt ghost0frazgriz1 the o in “of” is a zero… I am on most nights through the week and weekend. message me that you want to play, I appear offline on most nights but I will change that if I have people to play with.

I am also looking for op8 players, for everything from running through campaign to murdering raid bosses and everything in between. xb1 gt ghost0frazgriz1 the o in “of” is a zero… I am on most nights through the week and weekend. message me that you want to play, I appear offline on most nights…

I’ll join in on any op8 shinanigans. I have all 6 characters at op8 so feel free to add me for whatever. GT: NY 3D

Ill join in anything op8. Add Dredd04. I have multiple op8 characters. Anyone feel free to add me.

hey dude i have on op4 gunzerker and an op5 siren i was wondering if you could help level them up because its becoming impossible on my own. My gt is Messypig766366 on xb1

can you add me i need help getting to op8 im op4 gunzerker my gt is Messypig766366

Gt: Renegade FG :smile: :smile:

GT Plagueworthy op8 commando op 5 GZ

gt ( fatal x redneck )

Looking to powerlevel add me on xbl.

GT:Glorious Tom

I have an op 8 commando my GT is weedpanties im always down to play