Need some borderlands 2 friends! ;)

Hello,
I’m in need of some players who enjoy borderlands 2 like me. I try to quick match but that rarely works for me and I love the game and would love to play with others. I’m a lv 62 commando but I don’t care your level or class just wanna have fun.
Add my gamertag: singularlime57

Hope to play soon

Wanna help me with some dlc and seraph crystals?

I’m level 41 gonna do tiny Tina’s assault on dragons keep,

GT : NASTYR0MANS

1 Like

GT: Sol X Messiah.

Looking for help on some missions (3) to be exact.

1 Like

Feel free to add me! GT: DeLaJester55

1 Like

GT: Kurtdawg13

I go back and forth with BL2 and TPS. I love both. I’m on M-F evenings. I’m on the West Coast(PDT). Weekends i’m on in the early morns till afternoon. then again in the evenings. Yah, I might have a problem. LOL

1 Like

I already sent you a message

1 Like

Thanks for your replies! Basically just send me a message and a friend invite and I’ll accept them. Only send if your really interested in playing and having fun, please no spamming. I’m certain that nobody will but just have to say that. Also I found out GameStop has the new Xbox one controllers with the 3.5mm jack so I’ll be getting a headset soon. Again thanks for your interest in my forum :wink:

Gamertag: singularlime57

Hello,
To those that have tried to add me today on 12/30/2015, my internet is being fixed so I am not ignoring anyone’e replies.Thanks for your patience and I really appreciate it, and I can’t wait to message you all and play with all of you very soon :wink:
Gamertag: singularlime57