Need some information

I just got an Xbox one and tried to do the whole cloud save from my 360 to carry over to the one. I put my bl2 disc in and it says it’s not backwards compatible with the 360 game. Now I’m sure I have to buy the entire handsome collection in order to play on the one but since I’ve done everything on just regular old bl2 will it still go over to the handsome collection? I just do not want to have to restart all if the progress I’ve made in the borderlands. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.s. why not just make regular bl2 compatible with xbox one ?

2 Likes

[with the HC disc in Xbox 1 and BL 2 or TPS disc in the 360, you can transfer all toon saves over to the Xbox 1, all progress (BAR, gear, Progress) will be saved/carried over.
There is a link around that goes into the process more some one may post it before I find it and do

quote=“doctorlakai, post:1, topic:1552629”]
but since I’ve done everything on just regular old bl2 will it still go over to the handsome collection?
[/quote]

yes all progress will transfer over, so you do not need to restart from scratch

1 Like

believe this is the link

1 Like

Alright thank you! Now after doing this will I still have all of my dlc’s and dlc weapons? My krieg and gaige are from a game of the year edition download. And I bought all the dlc’s just making sure I won’t have to purchase them all over again.

1 Like

yes, everything thing you had on the 360 in the game you will have when you transfer over

“ALL” DLC’s and Head Hunter DLCs are included in the Handsome Collection

2 Likes