Nerf Deande, buff El Dragon

Fair enough.

Although I would gladly accept a 1v1 in the defence of my main.

Otherwise yeah, the only 1v1s that I would ever accept would be the ones just for a little bit of fun, and to be honest I probably wouldn’t take them too seriously either. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you were to pick characters purely on power you would be playing Thorn or Boldur.

You don’t have the experience to make blanket statements and you should probably stop.

5 Likes

Out. :point_right:

You do not possess the proper respect or baseline knowledge to make such blasphemous claims.

4 Likes

Fine, pretty sure I’m correct, but I guess a lot of people like to main Deande and get easy wins and don’t want a nerf on her.

1 Like

Oooh boy you have just opened Pandora’s box.

3 Likes

Just a general reminder, please no personal comments and insults here.

Another reminder regarding this post:

Please avoid hyperbole like that. Such exaggerated comments simply hinder any real discussion and almost always result in flaming and personal comments. (as it´s already happening.)

Instead list single points/arguments about Deande´s state and what in your opinion makes her so much stronger, easier to learn, OP ect. This way there´d be room for an actual discussion or debate.

Here´s a link to our rules paragraphs about that matter.
Forum Rules

5 Likes

I main Deande because I love Deande, and one of the reasons I started maining her was precisely because the wins were not easy. She is fragile and struggles against any form of coordination by herself.

3 Likes

I guess “I can play her with my eyes closed” was not enough of an explanation. I’m sure everyone in this forum has played Battleborn more than me, and don’t need me to explain why Deande is OP and El Dragon is weak.

El Dragon is very fragile. He also doesn’t get damage or resistance until he gets full stacks, which means he’s a hindrance to the team until late game and a proper build (and possibly until he gets a team that works around his skills). El Dragon is the kind of character only a few selected players can do very good with… and only because they fixate on playing him and no one else until they’ve mastered him so much that even a weak character like him becomes a threat.

Deande doesn’t need a team working around her or her play style. Deande’s help to the team is more or less on the same level from early game to late game. Deande can farm exp and chase escaping enemies by throwing fans, without exposing herself to any risk.Speaking of escaping risks, her ability to create a clone is a life-saver that allows her to dive into the enemy team and get an easy kill and then escape away, and it also allows a distraction against the enemy team if she manages to not make them notice it’s a clone and not her. She gets a bit of lifesteal to add her sustainability and independence. Her skills do not require thought or mastering to be used effectively. Furthermore, I haven’t used her much, but so far I haven’t died ONCE with her.

Long story short, I’m quite sure she’s OP and easy for noobs, add to that her cuteness and this is precisely why people pretend she’s totally a difficult and complex character.

This pisses me off as it’s not fair. I like playing El Dragon but I keep wondering why I should do that when I can collect kills with Deande with zero effort.

Of all the things that are simplify incorrect about this post I am unsure of where to begin.

5 Likes

Thats like saying I’m only good at Shayne and Aurox because I think Shayne is attractive.

2 Likes

Surely if they are incorrect you can easily explain me how.

It IS a valid reason to use a character. I see it all the time.

@lunsei you’re on ps4 right? Because I think you need to play in some ten mans to see how to shut down a deande

Doesn’t that imply I am correct in saying she’s OP? She needs both the enemy team and her own team to work around taking her down…?

Not even going to try this

3 Likes

Do you care? Because it sounds to me like you do not give a single ■■■■.

4 Likes

Nemosis is mad. S**ts about to go down, where’s my popcorn.

1 Like

passes the popcorn

MUNCHING INTENSIFIES!

1 Like

RedX doesnt play any character very much, still learning oscar mike, only plays PvE

1 Like

From what I can tell, the OP wishes to be better at El Dragon, but can’t get the hang of him, whilst on the other hand, they played once as Deande and actually did pretty well, but for some reason doesn’t want to play as her.

All I will say to @lunsei is the following: We can’t all be good at everything. Same goes for the characters in Battleborn. I’d love to be better at playing melee characters, but I suck at melee combat, so I focus my strengths elsewhere.

Besides, they’ve already nerfed El Dragon because he was too tanky (or too strong, I forget which).

3 Likes