Nerf or Buff items?

which guns do you guys think need a nerf or buff and what kind of nerf or buff do you think should be done to them? ie: Madhouse!: More base damage, less wobbliness in projectiles.

3 Likes

Norfleet needs a buff for sure. It sucks in it’s current state :smirk:

7 Likes

The Grog and Lady Fist definitely need a crit buff and the Harold and Sandhawk need more pellets.

8 Likes

We can only wish that bl2 would get another update

6 Likes

That’d be great if weapon balance was so simple that it could be fixed with a single magical “buff or nerf” answer. I mean that sacrastically, because complexity is what makes things fun.

10 Likes

Exactly. That and we have loads of choices. Anything can be used during the “normal” game, it’s only when you start getting into the harder levels that gear choices really matter. We were warned before we started them that the game would be harder, so I don’t see anything wrong with only certain gear being more viable than others.

8 Likes

I hate to be “that guy”, but this is exactly what got us into the UCP mess that culminated in a head-on collision last week.

10 Likes

Oh good. @Jefe raised his hand to be…“That Guy” lmao :smirk:
now I don’t have too… :roll_eyes::relieved:

9 Likes

Nerf Buff Gamer?

7 Likes

Berf Nuff!

7 Likes

If it ain’t broke…

5 Likes

…then break it.

7 Likes

And then go online and bitch to the high heavens about it.

6 Likes

To me:

Nerf=those spongee balls (don’t get any funny ideas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Buff=waxing the car

and I’m keeping it that way.

7 Likes

Too late! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nerf balls- what your dog gets after he’s neutered…

7 Likes

That’s… sad but accurate

4 Likes

buffing all that needs to buff and no nerfing well except Lebron (he needs a nerf).

4 Likes