Never FFYL Deputy Sal's Pandora Adventure. (Arenas, Bosses and randoms.)

1.Arena.

a.Digistruct Peak.

b.Hyperion.

c.Magic Slaughter BA Round.

2.Boss Fight.

a.Jackenstein.

b.Son of crab.

c.Master Gee.

d.Saturn.

e.Terramorphous invincible.

f.Dragons.

3.Nomal Maps.

a.Bloodshot Stronghold.

b.Southpaw Steam&Power.

c.Lynch Wood.

d.Candlerrakk’s Crag.

e. Sawtooth Cauldron.
8 Likes

Sweet, I have a sal at op8 that still needs to do a 100% mission playthrough, gonna go deputy for that!

6 Likes

Good idea. I feel this build is more fun than the rest of Sal.

5 Likes

Just post a reply, editing the OP doesn’t bump the thread and we keep missing your edits.

@VaultHunter101 it is okay, right?

6 Likes

O.K. Sir.

5 Likes

Reply for Alarm.

4 Likes

New uploads. (Some uploads have been changed) And now I don’t know where would be good to visit.

3 Likes

I visited some bosses.

4 Likes

Saturn!

4 Likes

Terramorphous! And It was hard.

3 Likes

Dragons!

3 Likes

Nice work. Saturn cannot be slagged. FYI :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. You’re right. It was for his turrets.:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Terra in 3m57s.(Better than the first) Experience makes things easier.

But not about Vora with this build…It is so true… I think It is only one thing this Sal can not overcome in BL2.

Yes, yes. He can, But not in reasonable time. I think It will takes almost 1 hour or more. He needs Moxxi’s.:neutral_face:

3 Likes

try it with a moxxi, fight might take 10-15 minutes.

3 Likes

I updated new Peak run. It is my personal time record.

edit: Now I got to know it is 3rd place record. Surprised.:scream:

3 Likes

How the hell do you get through the Slaughter without dying? I just want an Ogre.

2 Likes

I do not think it should be easy to say that it is a human limitation. I can tell from the history of my post that I posted here that at first I managed to get through BA Round with many FFYLs. And as a result of my constant efforts, now I can easily clear it.
Regardless of how many FFYLs you experience once you are able to finish the BA Round with No Moxxi conditions, I think that the level above is possible.:neutral_face:
But, I think it would be very difficult to come up with the ability to clear for the first time under that condition.

And after mastering the arena I visited other places with the invitation of somebody(NAT_ZERO_SIX). At that time, I thought the No moxxi build was not possible on the battlefield where many bullets fly. But, now I can see my judgment about the limitation was wrong.

4 Likes

I made my personal time record in the Magic Slaughter.

3 Likes

you’re latent abilities are off the charts. you have the potential to be a great TT player(TimeTrial). impressive…
:muscle::sunglasses:

4 Likes