New batch of PURPLE TREE class mod suggestions

Moze: COLD WAR class mod, special affect all skills that deal bonus incendiary or ignite now also deal bonus cryo and freeze.
Skills boosted: HARMONIOUS HAVOC, EXPLOSIVE FURY, FIRED UP

As a moze main I had the idea for this class mod since launch of Borderlands 3 but I didn’t know what skills to put when the PURPLE TREE came out it fit perfectly this will be a very strong class mod

FL4K: SELF DESTRUCT class mod, when entering/exiting fight for your life release a nova around you dealing massive damage.
Skills boosted: SUCCESS IMMINENT, AGILITY TRAINING, FUZZY MATH

I love Fl4k he has the best concept and actor of any Vault Hunter ever in my opinion. This class mod is more of a dumb fun class mod its bassed off a build i had for Krieg where i would use Light The Fuze and The Deadly Bloom shield and I think it would be funny.

AMARA: ENLIGHTENMENT class mod, after using your action skill Amara deals 50% more of her action skill element damage and is 40% more resistant to her action skill element damage for 25% of her action skill cooldown
Skills boosted: HEAVY RAIN, ATMAN, BURN BOTH ENDS

Amara is the vault hunter I was most surprised by on release a melee siren I thought dam name a more fitting character to be a Vault Hunter in this game. This class mod give Amara some elemental power and resistance i think it will fit her wonderfully.

ZANE: FROSTBITE: whenever Zane freezes a enemy they take Fire damage equal to 25% of last shots damage a second for aslong as the enemy is frozen.
Skills boosted: idk

I dont play zane enuff to make him a good class mod I could think of a good affect but either then that Idk

Hope you like it

1 Like

They can’t get working skills and older mods and you expect new ones ?

1 Like

This has the potential to either be utterly broken or utterly useless which arguably fits Zane as a character quite well.

For Skills we could maybe have Domino Effect, De Ja Vue and Eraser or Sheer Will. Technically the Art of War would fit well but that’s a useless waste of a skill on Zane (it should honestly have been a Fl4k skill, it probably would pair nicely with Rakk Attack and Fl4k actually has some use for additional gun damage) and people would just try to not get any points in it.

1 Like

I’ll take anything other than what the current Fl4k purple mod is…
I’ll take anything else other than the Purple tree too so…

1 Like