New Bottomless Mags COM in new DLC

Linoge can come in shock? I got a few and never saw one in shock

i thought it could come in all, but i guess its just rad/f/corr. so then a rad linoge with a shock anoint would be the goal.

Please don’t tell me that I don’t understand how damage calculations work when your last post just doesn’t make much sense at all and has no correlation to what I said. You either don’t understand what i’m saying or it’s you in fact that doesn’t understand damage calculations. What I said in my previous post is not speculation or an opinion, it’s a fact about how bonus damage is calculated.

Look, bonus damage applied to weapons is extremely straight forward and i’ll put this in very simple terms for you:

We will take 50% bonus damage as the hypothetical number. The total damage number that your weapon does pops up on screen whenever you shoot someone. When the bonus damage is applied, a second number will pop up, this number will be half of the original number (providing it’s on a target with the same weakness/resists to that element). This gives you 1.5x the original total damage your weapon dealt

From what I can gather from what you said (and it’s very difficult to gather anything that makes sense in your post) you think that bonus damage applied to weapons only gives you a bonus on base gun damage. No, it gives you a bonus based on your total weapon damage and once again, this is not an opinion, this is a fact.

All anointments and abilities that give bonus elemental damage to weapons work in this way. There are plenty of examples to test, so if you still don’t believe me, there’s a pretty easy way to check it out yourself.

This is all a moot point anyway as we have no idea if the class mod will ever see the light of day.

personally I’d like to see the math your way.

So. Let’s talk about the game and not other users, shall we?

Basically where do you feel this damage gets applied in the formula

100 pt hit x no thing as it’s base dam x class mod 200% = 200 pts.

100 pt corrosive hit = 200 dam x flesh melter 125% = 450 dam corrosive.

Or

100 pt hit (normal) + class mod 100 c dam 100 gun dam x ele (flesh melter) 125% =
100 + 225 = 325

The later is how I want it applied.
On corrosive
100+mod = 200 cor dam x flesh melter 225 = 450 cor dam.

You see the non corrosive are better treated at base than at final.

It’s this:

Bonus Fire Damage:

Bonus Fire Damage is the damage given by Skills such as Selfless Vengeance and Cloud of Lead. In game this will appear as a seperate damage number.

Bonus Fire Damage = [ Bullet Damage x [ Selfless Vengeance + Experimental Munitions + Cloud of Lead ] + [ Normal Hit x Fire in The Skag Den ] ] x Moze Fire Damage

This will probably be part of the “60 days” patch?
the big one

1 Like

We will take 50% bonus damage as the hypothetical number. The total damage number that your weapon does pops up on screen whenever you shoot someone. When the bonus damage is applied, a second number will pop up, this number will be half of the original number (providing it’s on a target with the same weakness/resists to that element). This gives you 1.5x the original total damage your weapon dealt

So not like you said

An earlier post. I’m sorry I have to explain every little detail to you in every post. C’mon man, this is ridiculous. It is how I explained, except I put it in lay mans terms. Stop arguing with me and just test it out, it’s extremely easy to do now there is a test dummy, stop relying on other people’s posts that you clearly don’t understand and test it out for yourself.

Any word on this Green Monster com? Has anyone even seen it in game?

It’s not available yet, DLC1 most likely

this mode alone will be useless if moze dont get another changes