Hey guys, I was just thinking about that - what about giving some skills / helix choices the CC effect DISARM?
Can you imagine how useful it can be? You can make silence just for “magical” skills and make disarm like a physical silence, and other uses.
Give a unnarmed melee damage, like -50%.
Make a “require weapon skill” mechanism and it will be great, let’s imagine the examples:
- Disarming Galilea or Boldur shield and she/he can’t block for some seconds;
- Disarming that Rath chasing you, making him unable to use skills (all skills depends on their swords, right?)
- OMG that Ghalt will melt us with double shotguns - disarm him.
- Force Caldarius to engage melee combat without his gun (IT’S A TRAP? Maybe.)
- Whiskey Overdriving? Not today.
That is a silly, crazy and impossible idea?
Probably, but I think just the idea of taking out tanks shields for a few seconds will worth the discussion for some people here, lol.