Put your thinking caps on…the “conventional” ways to play Axton may have just changed dramatically:
All the changes to Assault Rifles
All the changes to E-Tech
All the changes to Bandit
Non Elemental looks WAY more inviting
New Speciaist Com and Shotguns…Especially NE
Cobra is actually quite good now for an Explosive Sniper
Center Tree and Nuke…just WOW!
- Increased the base damage of Axton’s turret by 20% and gave it 20% more fire rate.
- Sentry: Replaced Burst fire with Fire rate, 3% per point.
- Laser Sight: It’s 5% per point, and in addition it adds turret damage as well.
- Removed the damage penalty from Scorched Earth (It was 15% turret damage penalty)
- Crisis Management: Replaced the melee damage with damage reduction.
- Double up: Removed the 15% turret damage penalty.
- Impact Replaced Melee damage with accuracy.
- Overload: 5% Per level but it affects all gun types.
- Battlefront: Replaced melee damage with critical hit damage.
- Duty calls: Replaced fire rate with additive critical hit damage, changed gun damage to 10% per point
- Ranger: Now it’s 2% per point.
- Nuke: Doubled the damage of Nuke, and the fire dot by x5.
- Preparation is now 4% shield capacity instead of 3%.
- Last Ditch Effort: Changed gun damage to Weapon Swap Speed, 12% Per point.
- Forbearance: Replaced Max health with Damage Reduction, 2% per point.
- Phalanx Shield: Doubled the capacity of Phalanx Shield.