New Dragon Tech

(Dr H0 H0) #1

I have discovered new Dragon tech that could be a glitch? either way it’s my new favorite thing to do upon hitting level 8. :smile:

Step 1: Pick Bicycle kick or you will not be able to perform this amazing thing.

Step 2: Use said Bicycle kick and perform Fuego upon using it.

Step 3: Begin to laugh your head off as you fly forward while popping Fuego!

I’ll clip the video from the stream last night during lunch so you guys can see it in action.

Is there a viable way to play El Dragon against good teams now?
Mending the Dragon's Broken Wings
I gotta admit, El Dragon is Awesome
Ps4 faction battles, sign up and conciliation
(psn: Vegan_Cookies5) #2

Interesting combo. I guess you get more range on the AoE of Fuego, right? I wonder how it works at level 10 with any of those choices.

(Dr H0 H0) #3

It just moves you forward so your not a sitting duck activating it. I didn’t reach 10 so i have no idea how the ring affects it but my guess it it drops in the spot i activated Fuego in.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #4

Anything he can get right now is helpful. And this helps quite a bit

(Australian Lite™) #5

I am trying this. I am SO trying this. He looks hilarious too =D

(The Art of the Foxtrot) #6

I love it. This should just be a feature, not a bug.

(wisecarver) #7

Remember what happened to Deande once Gbox found out we were having fun?

(Ambra's Arbiter) #8

While I absolutely loved this and it gave me new life in PVE
It also crashed servers and some said it ruined the mission for them not being able to deal anymore damage

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #9

It drops in the spot where you explode, or at least that’s what it seems to me - I just tested it now, or at least once. I’ll test some more to see if it’s a common thing for where the ring drops where you explode or if it was just chance that time.

It seems to be where you explode from about 3/4 tests - I’ve got no overall benchmark but this is just quick testing - I don’t know if anyone who has any better idea how to check has a plan.