New Forum Feedback Thread

(Best in Funk's collection) #1166

Totes doing that. I’ve been wondering how old @AMG_75 is for a while…

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #1167

This body is fairly valid now.

(Best in Funk's collection) #1168

Wait, you or AMG?

(Revolver "Revolver" "Pink Ocelot Terror Ghost" Ocelot) #1169

Yes?

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #1170

Everyone & everything.

I´m 26 btw^^

(Best in Funk's collection) #1171

I see. I was confused for a moment there :kissing_smiling_eyes:

(Best in Funk's collection) #1172

If we put our birthdays up I think they should put up those of characters from the Gearbox games too.

“Rath is 6000 years old today”
“Duke Nukem is 47 years old today”

(Berserker) #1173

40 years young.

(Best in Funk's collection) #1174

Venerable indeed! And what about @VaultHunter101?

OT, not sure about ‘anniversaries’ tab. An awfully long list there.

(Is this thing on?) #1175

A strikingly young 55.

(Cast Iron Chef) #1176

And you still waste your time playing video games. Tsk. Tsk. :dukejk:

(Watcher on the wall) #1177

On mobile and desktop too apparently. When I tap the counter to scroll up or down, it takes up over half the screen now and is really really inconvenient.
Is this intentional? Because it’s stupid…
@JoeKGBX, i know you’re busy, but didnt know if you could look into it and/or let us know if this is intentionl.

Screeny from Twister on desktop

Random Talk Thread Mk. II
(Best in Funk's collection) #1178

Yeah, I’m not sure about having the slider on mobile. It was easier navigating to top / bottom before.

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #1179

Hey.

Again, why do these forums not have “Site Troubleshooting / Discussion” section?

Anyway, just wanted to inform you guys that, at least for me, the frame that appears in the bottom right of posts as you scroll through that says “Top / Bottom” with the up/down scroll arrows beside it is not functioning on me.

When I tap it (oh, and this is in Safari on iOS on my phone) it just brings up a timeline display of when people posted in the thread.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Or is that what that frame is supposed to do now?

Having the instantly jump to the top / bottom ability, especially for those HUGE topics, is incredibly useful on my mobile.

Thanks in advance.

(Watcher on the wall) #1180

Others are experiencing issues too.

Moved your thread to an already existing thread in the mean time.

Next time, please dont flag your post simply to demand it be read and fixed. Thats not what the flag system is for.

(Mostly a master of none 🌻) #1181

Bit of extra info, doesn’t happen in full screen unless you open it in half screen first then go full.
Super annoying that it’s present in half screen as that’s how I usely use the forum.

(Influencer Guy) #1182

Hey guys,

Tagging @codinghorror on this one so he can pass on your feedback to his team. Thanks!

(Jeff Atwood) #1183

Yes, that’s the way it works now.

Note that you can still tap on the top or bottom dates to jump to the top or bottom of the topic, respectively.

(Watcher on the wall) #1184

That’s…slightly disappointing…It’s really glaring and awkward on mobile…But thanks for taking the time to confirm it.

(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW) #1185

Not only is is glaring, (like 75% of the page) you cannot back out of it without having to use the stupid slider.