New game breaking bug! multi-play completely broken!

Okay now that i have your attention let me point out this game breaking bug, Kamikaze. It seems all you have to do to win is be vaygr, build interceptor squads and kami any large ship to instantly take it out of the game. I had a lamer join my ONE game after 3 hours of trying to get one going to take the whole team out using this lame assed tactic. I tried to do the same as hiig and the ships would not kami at all. It needs to be tested with all races but at this point DO NOT allow vaygr in your games until it is fixed. Multi-player is completely broken, I’m wondering how this could have been missed but that is what betas are for. I wish I could have recorded the game but we don’t even have that functionality back yet.

I’m really disappointed, sigh.

Okay so I just finished testing this, only Vaygr seems to be able to accomplish this, Kami doesn’t work very well with HW1 races and Hiig just doesn’t pack the punch Vaygr does when doing it. Looks like you can tell everyone to not use vaygr and have a game but that is it for now.

That’s 1_Alpha on WON!

Moved to a more appropriate section. This isn’t ‘news’. This is a bug.

Suggest close one of his/her same thread… which itself is a duplicate of another topic.

Good call.