It’s a modification of the regular game mode.
You start at LV1 with a new character, with the first 5 mins (Claptrap intro) skipped.
- Skills become active at LV2 - instead of LV5
- You immediately start out with 10 skill points.
- You gain 2 skill points per level instead of 1
- Badass Ranks are disabled (but you can still earn them)
- Maximum level for the player is 30.
- Player can perform a mid-air jump
- Player walk/sprint/aiming speed +25%
- Player air travel and falling speed +40%
- Fire rate and reload speed are +20% faster
- Enemy movement/animation/attack speed +30%
- Enemies deal +20% more damage (+5% for each additional player)
- Enemies gain +50% more health
- Vending machine items cost 50% less
- Dying costs 50% more
- Slot machines costs double but chances for rare weapons and eridium are higher.