New gear for the new ISIC?

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #21

I know, the main the goal here is speed. I do it fastest with ISIC.

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #22

Attack speed has no effect on charge time. It does increase Omega Strike attack speed but you have to remember that it will also constantly keep Bola’s legendary effect up thus yielding more damage.

(Penaeus Monodon) #23

From what I recall, ISICs overcharge is based on shots fired not, time held. The faster you fire off 5 normal shots, the faster you’re overcharged.

(PSN: Hellyeah935 ) #24

I’m not sure if it works like that. I’ve been in under massive attack speed boosts like PZ or Power Egg. There’s not a difference in charge time even with 25% attack speed. Even if it did, I doubt it would provide as much of a boost as either BTF or SG.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #25

SE, VoZF, and OTS would increase the DPS of Omega Strike by 16.8%. Bola’s is an increase of 22.85% in addition to applying a 12.6% damage amp for everyone else to take advantage of. Also Symbiotic Gauntlet is better than any of the legendary attack speeds because it’s numbers are higher (18.2% vs 16.8% increase to DPS) as well as providing a better secondary effect than SE VoZF or OTS.

(Penaeus Monodon) #26

Thanks for doing the math. Maybe if ISIC still had his slow, lowering the charge time might have been worth it. Looks like the numbers don’t lie.

Have you tested Lorrian Skill Spike at all?

(Jennerit Supremacist) #27

No but I’d still say Bola’s is better, more consistent.

(Penaeus Monodon) #28

Definitely, I’m just a fan of rolling the dice sometimes. Also Bolas is annoying to try and farm.

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #29

Your values are close enough for rough figuring but are actually incorrect @blainebrossart1

Symbiotic gauntlet after the legendary effect adds 19% power

Vozf adds 17.5% attack speed while active

Edit: (not trying to be rude just pointing out the effects are slightly better in both cases than advertised)

(Jennerit Supremacist) #30

So those gear peices’ legendary effects are multiplicative not linear with thier base effects. Good to know, thanks!