New Hammerlock Sibling?

I was watching the reveal trailer and I saw a third brown haired dude standing next to Sir Hammerlock with his sister, Lady Aurelia in the background. Is there a good chance that he is their brother or maybe a cousin? They all have a family resemblance I believe.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you mean this part of the reveal trailer?

He is in the shot with the Hammerlock family gathering, however, he doesn’t look that much like Hammerlock or Aurelia when it comes to the finer details. Different facial hair, eyebrows, nose, and chin (although the one on the right’s chin is covered by a beard.) So perhaps a more distant relative, or merely a close friend of Hammerlocks?

If we already know who this is, someone please correct me.

He’s actually from the first crossover, with ATLA. It’s Bushi. He got rich selling his fish after katara cleaned the river, got new swag and cut his hair. :joy::joy::joy:
images

I feel like it’s probably someone that was maybe close friends with their dad or something, them being like super rich gives me the vibe that he stuck around after their parents died because he’s pretty much part of the family now

2 Likes

I got a hunch that you are onto something there.

1 Like

i heard somewhere he is the descendant of the jakobs clan.

1 Like

Source? That sounds interesting.

can’t remember i think from matto. son of montgomery jakobs.

Edit maybe Hammerlock’s family is connected to jakobs somehow. that is why hammerlock prefers jakobs weaponry.

1 Like

I thought it was “Jack”. The video says, “Your friends are here to save the worlds” and they start showing other vault hunters and NPCs:
Maya
Brick
Tina
Mordecai
Ellie
Sir Hammerlock
Aurelia
Guy in question: I think it’s Timothy (probably not Axton nor Krieg)
Claptrap
Zer0
Rhys
Tannis
Marcus
Moxxi (I think… those shoulders with the up do? :flushed:)

2 Likes

Some people think Zane is Timothy. But you might have something going with that- Although he looks a bit old to be Timothy? In the ECHO logs, from what I remember Timothy is said to be a college student, or just after. That guy has moles, greying hair, wrinkles, etc.

We’ll see - someone from Tales from the Borderlands that I forgot about? That’s the look after Hyperion stops maintaining your disguise? Lieutenant Colonel Helicopter?

1 Like

That was when he was recruited for the body double program and underwent surgery. It’s not clear how much time has elapsed between those echo recordings and when he shows up on Helios to help Jack at the beginning of the whole TPS flash-back And that all takes place before BL2, which is before TftB, which is before BL3. So there’s potentially what, 5-10 years between being a poor college graduate and coming out of hiding for BL3? And if he’d taken the risk to have some of the facial reconstruction reversed (or at least altered - I wouldn’t want to be walking around looking like Jack!)…

1 Like

My guess is that’s just Hammerlock’s boyfriend.

Rumor has it that he is a run down Hugo Vazquez. Or a Hammerlock relative.

10 years later is only 27-34 years old depending on when he was in college- Far from being old enough to have that much ageing. I still think that he’s out of the age range to be Timothy. But hey, maybe they made him older during reconstruction? Seems a bit unlikely. Also, it still wouldn’t much explain why he’s hanging around. Timothy seems like the type of person to, after the Jack escapade, just get lost and out of the Vault Hunter business.

I highly doubt its a family member or someone we already know. Hell it could be their butler for all we know.

Albert!

2 Likes

I’d like it if it were something like Jacob’s version of Mr. Torgue.

Geoffrey!
U1zgmJeU_400x400

1 Like