[NEW] Kera’s Storage Request <3 **UPDATED W/NEW WEAPONS**

I have a lot of items in my storage that I need to get rid of; I’m willing to trade for the items below or if you need them for a character build, I’ll send them, however I really need the weapons below for my character build, so if you have them, I’m more than willing to trade you with what I have listed below.

PSN: epanouia

<3

LF:

• Queen’s Call w/ 2.2x Zoom (Radiation/Anointed Siren/Phaseslam 300%)

• Undermining Crossroads w/ 2.6x Zoom & 10 crit. dmg & 44% Shield Capacity (Radiation/Anointed/Action Skill End, Crit. Dmg is increased by 25%)

• Rowan’s Call w/ 1.7x Zoom & +21% crit. dmg (Fire)

• Rowan’s Call w/ 3.3x Zoom & +21% crit. dmg +15% Weapon Fire Rate,+15% Reload Speed (Shock)

• Cash-Infused Crossroads w/ +21% crit. dmg (Shock)

• Lucian’s Call w/ 3.3x Zoom & 33% Weapon Fire Rate (Corrosive)

• Auditing Crossroads w/ +21% crit. dmg & 25% Weapon Shield Capacity (Cryo)

FT:

LEGENDARY MODS

• Imbued Carpet Bombing Elementalist

• Punishing Vestigial Dragon

• Rope-O-Dope Introverted Breaker

• Rope-O-Dope Solitary Breaker

• Giant-Slayer Frenetic Bounty Hunter

LEGENDARY ARTIFACTS

• Flesh Melter Victory Rush

• Atom Balm Loaded Dice

• Grave x3

• Knife Drain Deathless

• Loot Exploding Cosmic Crater

ANOINTED LEGENDARY WEAPONS

• Arctic Dauntless Night Hawkin (Cryo/+10% crit. dmg/ +21% Weapon Fire Rate/ 2.2x & 4x Weapon Zoom/ Phasecast Status Effect increased by 50%)

• Double-Penetrating Occultist (Fire/Anointed/ +101 Splash Damage Radius/1.5x Weapon Zoom/Action Skill End, the next 2 magazines will have 50% additional bonus cryo damage)

• Venomous Hornet x2 (Corrosive/Anointed Siren/+27% Weapon Fire Rate/+85 Splash Damage Radius/+40% Melee Damage/1.5x & 3x Weapon Zoom/Phasecast Status Effect Increased by 50%)

• Exacting Devoted (Shock/Anointed Gunner/ +21% Weapon Fire Rate/2.3x Weapon Zoom/After exiting Iron Bear, do not consume ammo for 5 seconds)

• Exacting Devoted (Fire/Anointed Gunner/ +21% Weapon Fire Rate/2.3x Weapon Zoom/After exiting Iron Bear, do not consume ammo for 5 seconds)

• Moar Da Vine Pestilience (Radiation/Anointed/ -29% Weapon Damage/+20% Weapon Charge Speed/ -50% Reload Speed/ 5.3x Weapon Zoom/On Action Skill End, the next 2 magazines will have 50% additional bonus radiation damage)

• Searing Nemesis (Fire/Anointed/+21% Crit. Hit Dmg./ +15% Reload Speed/1.5x & 5x Weapon Zoom/On Action Skill End, Melee Damage is Increased by 100% for a short time)

• Engulfing Vicious Ogre (Kinetic/Anointed/+54% Weapon Dmg./+21% Weapon Fire Rate/+40% Weapon Accuracy/+150 Splash Dmg. Radius)

• Wicked Wagon Wheel (Kinetic/Anointed Siren/+10% Crit. Dmg/ 5.0x Weapon Zoom/Action Skill End, deal 20% bonus radiation damage for a short time)

• Unending Magnificent (Shock/Anointed Siren/Action Skill End, deal 20% bonus radiation damage for a short time)

• Speedloadn’ Hellwalker x3 (Fire/Anointed/On Action Skill End, Weapon Status Effect Damage and Chance are increased by 75% for a short-time)

• Unending Magnificent (Fire/Anointed Siren/Action Skill End, deal 20% bonus radiation damage for a short time)

• Stark Destructo Spinner (Fire/Anointed Siren/1/7x Weapon Zoom/After using Phaseslam, Melee Damage is increased by 200% for a short time)

• Binary Compressing Trevonator (Radiation/Anointed Siren/-30% Weapon Damage/-28% Weapon Charge Speed/+75 Splash Damage Radius/1.5x Zoom/After using Phaseslam, Weapon Damage is increased by 300% for a short time)

• The Lab (Cryo/Anointed Siren/-74% Weapon Damage/+243 Splash Damage Radius/1.5x Weapon Zoom/After using Phaseslam, Weapon Damage is increased by 300% for a short time)

• Shredded Scourge x2 (Kinetic/Anointed Siren/+27% Weapon Damage/+200 Splash Damage Radius/After using Phasecast, weapon damage is increased by 250% for a short time)

LEGENDARY WEAPONS

Searing Tamed Molak’s Bane ( Fire/7.7x & 2x Weapon Zoom)

One Pump Chump (Kinetic/1097% Weapon Damage/+10% Crit. Hit Dmg./ +24% Reload Speed/ 3.5x Weapon Zoom)

Iron-Willed T.K’s Wave (Kinetic/+60% Crit. Hit Dmg./+110% Weapon Dmg.)

Abundant Hazardous Trevonator (Fire/Corrosive/+28% Weapon Charge Speed/ +75 Splash Dmg. Radius/1.5x Weapon Zoom)

Hostile The Butcher (Fire/+98% Weapon Dmg./+21% Crit. Hit Dmg./ -130% Weapon Accuracy/+44% Weapon Shield Capacity/+21% Weapon Fire Rate/2.2x Weapon Damage)

Reciprocating Try-Bolt (Kinetic/+15% Reload Speed/+85 Splash Damage Radius/1.5x Weapon Zoom)

Breath of the Dying x2 (Corrosive/27% Weapon Fire Rate/1.5x & 5x Weapon Zoom)

Molten Vicious Lyuda x2 (Fire/+40% Crit. Hit Dmg./+21% Weapon Fire Rate/-37% Weapon Accuracy/3.7x Weapon Zoom)

THIS POST IS STILL BEING UPDATED W/ WEAPONS AND THEIR STATS!! SO CHECK BACK TO SEE IF ANY ITEM YOU WANT IS HERE SOON <3

EDIT 1: I have some Lyudas, but they’re not anointed & some Amara anointed guns as well. I have pictures of everything if you want to see their stats c:

Hey!
Amazing offer, thanks for that in advance.
I sadly have nothing you are looking for but I‘d love to take that lasersploder and to see those amara annointed guns. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a hostile crossroad W/ crit and shield capacity but no scope, I hope that’s not too much of an issue?
Looking at the knifedrain deathless

1 Like

I don‘t need the annointed guns but would love to get the laser sploder:slightly_smiling_face:

PSN: Mentalist9501

Thanks!

1 Like

That sounds perfect! Add me on PSN and when I get on later, I’ll send the items over to you!

Bumpity Bump!!

Flesh melter victory rush what are the bonuses? I’ve been needing an upgrade!

1 Like

hmm yes molten vicious lyuda x2 that would be so good :smiley:

1 Like

Do you happen to have any of the weapons I have listed that I’m LF??

Do you have any of the weapons I’m LF??

Yes the auditing crossroads and fire Rowan’s

sorry i have nothing anymore i unloaded all my legendaries to small_bear’s shop

and most of what i use isn’t even annointed

Holy hell, really?? I’ll take a picture of the relic you need and send it over as soon as I’m on

Add me, I’ll send over one of the fire lyuda’s when I’m on

alrdy added you, and thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

Lol why is that so hard to believe… been using the exact same Amara build your wanting to make forever. Even have the auditing crossroad with +100% damage in ASE in addition to the normal versions of the fire Rowan’s (exact 1.7 zoom as well) and auditing crossroad

1 Like

It’s not hard to believe, I’m just happy that I can finally cross some stuff off my list!

@DP_Unkemptharold here’s the stats for that relic

Sent it! You need a radiation one as well, right?

Ah damn my current one has better rolls :frowning:… anything else you have that’s not listed? Trying to find something to trade for haha. Any chance you have a creeping death laying around. I also still have the fire crossroads thought I had gotten rid of it but didn’t

1 Like