New Misson types revealed

Just read an interview with senior game producer Anthony Nicholson on gamingbolt and he has dropped some interesting info regarding new mission types -

“It’s much bigger than Borderlands 2 ,” said Nicholson. “There’s all different types of side missions, there’s the main mission, of course. Then there’s other things like all of the different challenges that we have: like the rare spawns, and the enemy hunts, the crew challenges. There’s so much to do in the game that I can’t express enough. And those are just different mission type things you can do. There’s also exploration, boss runs, things like that. So there’s a ton of content.”

Rare spawns, Enemy hunts and Crew challenges - I wonder what other awesome additions could be in the pipeline?

1 Like

Rare spawns and enemy hunts were already a thing in BL2 so those aren’t new. I would hope that crew challenges are more than just other side quests but I won’t hold my breath.
Honestly that all just sounds like regular developer hyping; nothing substantial.

I’m stoked for the game but there’s very little we actually know about it apart from the characters (and we don’t even have much on FL4K yet). Day 1 will be very interesting.