I’ve been playing around with the build concept using a health/shield anointed Recharger and a +5 Phalanx Tactician class mod. I’m still coming up with an optimal weapons set, but the survivability of that shield and class mod combination is insane – easily stacking up 40-50k shields, which is effectively doubled for the purposes of that first shield break.
That said, I wanted to bounce a couple of thoughts off the collective wisdom of the forum:
– Should I be investing in Desperate Measures?
– Should I be investing in Behind the Iron Curtain?
– Divert 8 points out of the red and green trees to pick up MoD?
– Forge or Tenacious Defense?
– What if I went Deathless or at least 3/3 TRL?