New Patchnotes 0.02.25 Mayhem 2.0

“Wasup Loyal Followers! Tyreen the God queen here from the Echnonet coming back at you with another huge Patch, let’s get into it right away!”

— New Workbench where you can deconstruct weapons but only salvage 1 Part from the item you destroy, so choose wisely! Parts can then be used to craft you very own guns and name them however you like.

----Mayhem does not have any more levels, but you can decide which of the modifiers you want to put into mayhem, the more you add, the more % everything will go up by. For Example: If you add the “enemies reflect bullets” modifier it will add 150% more XP and Loot and Money… keep adding modifiers to make it as hard as you wish to get the rewards you deserve!

----Daily and Weekly rewards for kill certain bosses. The loot is guranteed to drop. These will come to you as side missions and the guarateed items you get will be in the mission description.

----Instead of dedicated loot pool for bosses, the MAPS will now have dedicated loot. So for excample: Enden will have mostly Jacobs Legendary items drop for ANY source on that map. So stop farming the same old thing and go out there and explore the maps!

----Skin & Hair color can now be changed seperatly.

----Starting after this patch, all glitches and cheats will be hot fixed withing the week of it being posted on youtube. So don’t even bother making those videos anymore.

— You can now set your LOST LOOT to only keep certain colored items, or just annointed items, or only items of gear scorr 580+. You choose.

—Split screen is now LAG free! You’re welcome.

—More to come I promise but my Echo battery is dying…

9 Likes

I love all of those ideas except the dedicated maps thing. Nothing wrong with the idea, but having a high rate of dedicated drops for specific enemies accomplishes the same thing, while also making side missions actually have a use. Buffing dedicated drops is something that is badly needed in this game, as it will encourage people to not just farm graveward over and over again.

1 Like

----Mayhem does not have any more levels, but you can decide which of the modifiers you want to put into mayhem, the more you add, the more % everything will go up by. For Example: If you add the “enemies reflect bullets” modifier it will add 150% more XP and Loot and Money… keep adding modifiers to make it as hard as you wish to get the rewards you deserve!

That’s the best idea I’ve seen for Mayhem mode! But what about positive modifiers? are those removed or would they just decrease xp/drops? I wouldn’t mind them being removed personally.

2 Likes

Thanks! I dont see why giving player bonuses helps make the game Harder. I think this way, everyone whould be able to tweek the game to their playing level.

1 Like

Oh and larger fonts on console.