New player here, looking for teammates

Hey everybody, I’m new to the scene and looking to find some teammates to play with. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some competent teammates. I’ve been solo queuing for a bit and the matches have been pretty terrible. Lots of discos, early leavers, and/or unskilled teammates . In fact the only games that I’ve won have been when the enemy team has had a disco. I really like this game and want to play some good matches. My psn name is Graydoom. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

1 Like

@FlamesForAll He should be able to help. There is a giant group thread on psn that we use to find matches. Also, feel free to add me.

Same here: PSN HandsomeCam.

Just don’t invite me to a chat party, unless you want a lot of drunken nonsense :slight_smile:

I’ll add you to the community as well since the chat is normally full

Me three!
PSN: Phoenix-2613
I’m always up for a few games.

Me four!
psn: Neb_523
Discord is also pretty helpfull.
Heres a link.

Received your FR. Just shoot me an invite and if I’m free, I’ll join. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone, hope to get chance to play with y’all soon.

1 Like

Psn is epicender5844. PM me whenever!

If you haven’t noticed, the ps4 crowd is kinda prolific haha

2 Likes

That’s because we realize that new players are the only thing keeping Solus from dying, and none of us want the Battleborn to die in the dark…

@graydoom, i haven’t seen you on yet; what’s your usual time-frame for playing? Mine is 12:00am-5:00am U.S. Central Time. It’s almost 8:00pm for me, as a reference.

1 Like

My schedule is random but I’m usually on everyday. I was in a group with you and filthy for a second but he kicked me out in order to make space for one of his friends. :stuck_out_tongue: He was very polite about it though.

2 Likes

Yeah? Sorry about that; he didn’t mean nothin’ by it. He’s one of the nicest people on here.

Perhaps he did it to spare you from my drunken rambling, haha! Either way, i look forward to our first match together!

1 Like

Ugh stop making Ghalt relevant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey, Rendain says it more :wink:

1 Like

My psn is Jme-B and I’d be happy to make a new BB friend. I have a mic if needed. Admittedly, I mute a lot because my household is NOISY but hey, I do my best to spare others.

PSN is feni1977 , feel free to message/add me. I am normally on in the mornings after work and on days off if I am not busy.