New Playthrough Challenge (Yes I'm Still Evil! :D)

Hey,

Been a while - still alive and still dreaming up stupid ways to play this wonderful game! The best part about this challenge? No stupid restrictions on gear! :smiley:

The goal is simple: What’s the earliest in a playthrough you can manage to do enough damage to see that wonderful K pop up?

Any character (I suspect Zer0 might be popular!), any weapons, any builds as you see fit!

Rules:

Current Version
No 3rd party programs
No Exploiting Level Glitches
BAR off!

2 versions of the challenge exist in my mind: Single Target or (B0re for instance) multiple targets. Surprise me! :smiley:

GO! :smiley:

Single Target Leaderboard:

Multi Target Leaderboard:

7 Likes

Happy forumversary to the Community Masochist!!!

I’m not sure I’ll be able to truly compete in this one, but I can’t wait to see how low people manage to hit this milestone. I wonder if Gaige would be as good a candidate as Zer0? Anarchy plus launchers and snipers has pretty good damage potential.

2 Likes

Level 31 on a boosted Krieg. I win!

3 Likes

New rule in-coming… :boom:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this! :smiley:

If you can click a mouse you’ll manage! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh my! I never noticed! :open_mouth:

1 Like

In my case wrangle and manhandle a PS4 controller, but sure. Why not?

1 Like

That’s the spirit! Now go shoot some Bullymongs Bonerfarts in the face! :smiley:

2 Likes

I still have a Maya stuck at Bloodwing in your low level challenge (sad trombone), but this seems more doable to me. I think at level 10 with a launcher and Anarchy it should be easy to kit those numbers. I suppose I’ll be finding out over the next few days.

3 Likes

I suspect a lvl 11-14 gaige would be the lowest lvl. Sadly it’ll be kinda RNG based on what weapons you find

2 Likes

BAR off, I take it?

Probably for the best as some of us have some biiiiiiiig boosts to those crits - I’ll add a rule! :slight_smile:

1 Like