New Single Player Mission Debugging

I do have a local file that can be converted into any language, if there is someone that can volunteer to do the conversion. :wink:

These are things I have not solved yet:

1. How to change the Menu Button from Hiigarato to Vaygr Icon.
  2. No matter what subsystem I add, I can not seem to make these ships:
    a. Lance Fighter
    b. Command Corvette
  3. The faction comes with Planet Killer Ship… I never added that. It does not affect the game play but i am sure it may confuse the user. hehe
  4. Dreadnaught original NIS subtitle text does not show up. The text is in a separate file from mission text and I have moved into every directory I can find… just is not showing.
  5. When the mission first starts I receive a voice, “New construction options available”. I have yet to be able to prevent that audio from happening.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180293448

1 Like

No matter what subsystem I add, I can not seem to make these ships:
a. Lance Fighter
b. Command Corvette

This one bugs me for playing Vaygr. Any clue why these ships are not enabled… were can i look?

I figured this one out. Now I can make the LanceFighter and CommandCorvette in a single player mission.

G:\Games\steamapps\common\Homeworld\HomeworldRM\Vaygr_m08_hangarMOD\scripts\races\vaygr\singleplayer\unitcaps

Blockquote

File:

singleplayer.lua

Code:

supplyLimit(“Fighter”, 140);
supplyLimit(“Scout”, 24);
supplyLimit(“Interceptor”, 140);
supplyLimit(“Bomber”, 140);
supplyLimit(“LanceFighter”, 90);
supplyLimit(“Corvette”, 80);
supplyLimit(“Capital”, 19);
supplyLimit(“Carrier”, 5);
supplyLimit(“CommandCorvette”,4);

2 Likes

This is funny. I still can not get this working… however when I load a save game location from the map, it THEN shows the Vaygr icon. jeezzz.

It might be easier for us to help you if you upload your mod to GitHub and link to the problem files.