New Single Player Mission Debugging

I do have a local file that can be converted into any language, if there is someone that can volunteer to do the conversion. :wink:

These are things I have not solved yet:

1. How to change the Menu Button from Hiigarato to Vaygr Icon.
  2. No matter what subsystem I add, I can not seem to make these ships:
    a. Lance Fighter
    b. Command Corvette
  3. The faction comes with Planet Killer Ship… I never added that. It does not affect the game play but i am sure it may confuse the user. hehe
  4. Dreadnaught original NIS subtitle text does not show up. The text is in a separate file from mission text and I have moved into every directory I can find… just is not showing.
  5. When the mission first starts I receive a voice, “New construction options available”. I have yet to be able to prevent that audio from happening.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180293448

1 Like

No matter what subsystem I add, I can not seem to make these ships:
a. Lance Fighter
b. Command Corvette

This one bugs me for playing Vaygr. Any clue why these ships are not enabled… were can i look?

I figured this one out. Now I can make the LanceFighter and CommandCorvette in a single player mission.

G:\Games\steamapps\common\Homeworld\HomeworldRM\Vaygr_m08_hangarMOD\scripts\races\vaygr\singleplayer\unitcaps

Blockquote

File:

singleplayer.lua

Code:

supplyLimit(“Fighter”, 140);
supplyLimit(“Scout”, 24);
supplyLimit(“Interceptor”, 140);
supplyLimit(“Bomber”, 140);
supplyLimit(“LanceFighter”, 90);
supplyLimit(“Corvette”, 80);
supplyLimit(“Capital”, 19);
supplyLimit(“Carrier”, 5);
supplyLimit(“CommandCorvette”,4);

2 Likes

This is funny. I still can not get this working… however when I load a save game location from the map, it THEN shows the Vaygr icon. jeezzz.