New Story Missions = New Locations?

Thinking about how each story begins showing where we are going in the Solus system, do you think we’ll be getting new worlds in the story missions? I thought it would be cool if Alani came with a mission to take back her world, so we get to fight on a fully corrupted Varelsi planet. What other ideas do you guys and gals have?

1 Like

I believe we’re supposed to see new levels in the rogue asteroids and the llc fleet

1 Like

As @jjand302 said, first comes the LLC fleet & Dendritus ring. I´m already eager for some shardjumping on roquefilled spacerocks! :smiley:
Who knows what´ll come in the next big DLC after that. Maybe the story evolves into “re-igniting” the stars which were converted/perverted by the Varelsi so we could see other planets. Like Planet Mike or Alpia, Montanas homeworld^^

1 Like

I’d like to see GBX expand upon the current story by either adding in in-between chapters stuff, or what happens to Rendain after he’s been banished into the void. Mainly I hope GBX doesn’t copy/paste from the existing areas.

2 Likes

Ooo some stuff on some spaceships would be cool, landing pod entry, running battle to the engine room to disable something, grand finale on the bridge with a full on space battle going on in the background, definite potential for epicness.

3 Likes