New to me shield

Here’s a new to me shield. Just picked it up, can’t wait to try it tomorrow. Recharger AND 30% ammo absorb!

3 Likes

Dang that’s a really nice roll on a Re-charger. Just to be clear, it’s just a normal Re-charger that can roll on any shield but it’s quite rare - especially being double absorb. Awesome I’m super jealous!

3 Likes

Definitely a nice roll on the Re-charger. I don’t know if I can think of anything better other than maybe 2x recharge rate or ++health

1 Like

Here’s my thoughts. It’s 30% absorb which also equates to 30% damage reduction. Combine this with Armored Infantry (13% damage reduction) and a class mod that has 18% damage reduction. =61% damage reduction and a recharge on the shield.

That’s just a very good roll, but technically still a normal re-charger.

Not always, only against guns. It won’t reduce melee damage, grenades or any other attacks that weren’t fired from a gun.

1 Like

Rocket spamming badasses. That is all. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I have a double reflect BBB and I love it with moze <3

1 Like

Trade? I have a BBB w/+10% weapon dmg

I have a Bullet Buffet Stop-Gap. Just a regular stop-gap, but it has 30% bullet absorb as well. Definitely super rare. I think I’d rather have your version, that’s an awesome find.

1 Like

If you are on PC, DM me and I will send you the shield whenever I can :wink:

PS4 :(.

Another thought. Compared to the Transformer, this shield has 30% ammo absorb compared to 40% of the Transformer. We sacrifice shock immunity and charging from shock damage received, for instant recharge on break, basically doubling the size of the shield.

A recharger + last stand is my preferred method of protection when not using Bloodletter.

1 Like