"new update available, restart game to apply"?

i was playing earlier today and at one point i paused the game by going to the options menu and i was greeted by this notification that theres a new update available and if i wanted to close the game and restart to apply it…i didnt quit because i was doing a mission at the moment but later on i exited the game and checked this forum and theres apparently no new update available? im confused as to what happened here and wondering if anyone else has experienced this before (possibly a bug or something)?

1 Like

it is the hotfix. you need to sit in the main menu for a minute or 2 for it to be applied.

1 Like

There are tons of small updates all the time. I have a BL3 shortcut on my desktop so Epic is only launched together with the game, and so I guess the updates only start downloading when I’m already playing.

Can be adjustments to some numbers for example. One thing I noticed was, recently during my crit dmg tests, I had a Masher with 70x5 damage on the card. Then it asked me that again, I went to the main menu, went back into the game again and suddenly it was 64x5.

1 Like