A new update for Homeworld: Remastered Collection with be rolling out shortly. Details can be found below. The most recent version is available via Steam and should update automatically when logged in and online. We are continuing to work on additional fixes for known issues and will update accordingly when we have more information.
August 20, 2015
- Fixed asteroid collision avoidance on all MP maps making them vastly easier to navigate through.
- Fixed a potential memory leak when playing animatics. Fixes to kicking lagging players.
- Fixed issues with some CPU controlled Homeworld 1 Resource Controllers not remaining stationary when supporting Resource Collectors.
- Addressed an issue where compatibility with some Homeworld 2 Classic Mods was broken after the most recent patch.
- Fixed a rare crash in Homeworld Remastered.
Various minor UI fixes:
- Added a Drag icon to resize research menu.
- The research queue menu item will no longer block mouse input.
- 1 cost research items were still being displayed in some cases
- Changed the name of the “DefenseShield” to “MagneticField” and added new features to it.