Next DLC delayed?

Oooh noooo!¡

2K Matter.

Nothing mention about DLC3 being delayed from what I seen

Guardian Takedown was announced as postponed (and there’s a massive thread on that). I don’t think we had an official release date for DLC3 yet?

It is/was scheduled for June 25.

2 Likes

Thanks - must have missed that announcement somewhere.

1 Like

Just above the last paragraph, about the shift code. Very easy to miss.

Edit:

2 Likes

If it is delayed, that’s more time GBX can work on it…its a nice upside

1 Like

Gbox would probably not released the takedown and dlc3 together, so it might be delayed.

They prob will release the takedown this week, june 25 is 2 weeks after, I dont see why the dlc would be delayed

1 Like

Sony just announced they will reveal ps5 on the 11th and other games are moving back to business. No excuse for GBX not to now if that was the hurdle in their way before. If we dont get the new content this thursday I’ll probabaly be moving on until all paid content is released.

1 Like

??? Not sure what you mean here - the paid content wasn’t scheduled for release until the 25th June. As far as anyone knows, it’s still scheduled for the same release date. It was just the free Guardian Takedown that got delayed.

1 Like

Phase 1 and takedown update is more integral to the games balance then a new dlc with the same 5 weapons we are already using. Everyone else in gaming got their 15 minutes and is back in business, making moves. Gearbox remains silent. If they dont release it this thursday then they were just stalling and it was never finished to begin with.