Next week's mini event and modifiers

Yes. Gearbox knew it long time ago.
They don’t care.
We still don’t have an option to turn off the modifiers OR choose what modifier we want.
I am so done with this game.

4 Likes

I fired it up this afternoon and Moze’s head was galaxy brain (which I know I didn’t have in the modifiers). I played it for a bit and decided to re-roll. Playing at M10 (probably like most are) and all the rolls are easy rolls, but I have yet to get rid of the galaxy brain modifier. It just doesn’t want to go away. Oh well, makes sniping easy. On the plus side I got Speed Demon, so yay?

I spent at least 1 hour for re-roll mayhem modifiers what I want. And of course it needs to doing that on EACH OF CHARACTERS… I just hope that come with patch that can choose mayhem modifiers manually when next week that end of this mini event.

1 Like

I am just skipping everything until the cap maxes out.

3 Likes

It is unfortunate that they offer the easy mayhem week before the level cap increase. This would have been a good time to farm for level 65 gear. Shame they don’t think this stuff through. Or they did, realized people would have fun, so decided to not offer the level cap too.

4 Likes

Well, farming for lvl 65, m10 gear, will be the only thing left to do after the dlc is cleared out.
Maybe thats what they were thinking.

1 Like

That’s true. And if they keep their word of this being the last increase for a while, maybe it’ll be fine. But I’ll probably just run the takedowns to hit the new cap before I start the new DLC. That way I won’t miss out on capped story rewards, since you can’t reset the DLCs without restarting the game.

I wonder if they are going to add the 4th skill tree then.

3 Likes

wow thats absolutely true. im gonna do that too. I dont wanna have an underleveled “MEATSPLOSSION!!!” shotgun after the dlc!

1 Like

Oh well, looks like we got the finger. I just hope we’ll finally get selectable modifiers with DLC4.

Sooo, to avoid rerolling I’ve started levelling up a new character this week. I won’t touch my grown-ups until the next hotfix hits. The burning question here is, of course: will I have to reroll anyway? :joy:

1 Like

End of this mini event has come and automatic rerolled as expect.

However I had a small experiment. I copied save files before play the game when mild mayhem mini event affects. After end of event, characters that played in while mini event have automatic rerolled.(I rerolled manually in while mini event though.) Copied characters that did not play in while mini event have still same mayhem modifiers before event.

So this is kind a feel weird to me, it just like “Don’t like it? then don’t play it.” Of course, it can be just mistake and not including any malice. But I can’t say it was a good event.

1 Like

Like I said, I did not touch my grown-up characters during that week, and it turns out they have actually kept their modifiers. At least that’s something.

1 Like

Oh yes I thought “Wow that is really smart move.” when I saw your post up there. However I just wanted to make it clear that event was not that clever. Or mayhem modifiers re-roll system is. That’s all.

*Edited: Sorry, I realized nuance about ‘smart’ and ‘clever’ later.