SAINTS AT CARDINALS (NO)
LION AT CHARGERS (SD)
TITANS AT BUCCANEERS (TENN)
BENGALS AT RAIDERS (CIN)
RAVENS AT BRONCOS (DEN)
GIANTS AT COWBOYS (NYG)

Monday
EAGLES AT FALCONS (PHI)

It’s already that time eh? -cracks knuckles- I’m on board.

Patriots
Packers
Chiefs
Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Panthers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Lions
Titans
Raiders
Ravens
Cowboys
Eagles

Here’s hoping.

These guys…no matter who is playing.

Me, Train and a few others started this on the old forum, it’s like a football pool, it’s cool you are a Chargers fan (I’m a Ravens fan and Train is an Eagles fan.) however with that said, if the Chargers win, you’ll go 1-14-0 week one which is never good.

As cinn said, you pick who you think will win each week, then see how you did. Win great prizes

Lol…I understand “how” it works. lmao.

The joke was obviously missed…“whoever plays” means that if the Chargers have a bye week, I’d still pick them as the winners.

If the Lakers play the Sharks…I pick the Chargers.

If Godzilla plays the Moon while in Shakespearean garb holding a skull…Chargers.

I always pick the Chargers.

Btw… that was supposed to be my only post in this topic, but well…now I had to explain it so it isn’t any fun any more.

Enjoy…lol.

1-0-0. Lot of questionable ■■■■ but ■■■■ it, it’s the Patriots, pick them and you’re probably going to win. And it will be a cold day in hell before I pick the ■■■■■■■ Steelers.

who leaves gronk that wide open ?

1 Like

There is an old saying in football. “A defense whom doesn’t adequately defend against the Gronk, loses the game.”

Patriots
Packers
Chiefs
Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Panthers
Seahawks
Cardinals
Lions
Titans
Raiders
Ravens
Cowboys
Eagles
Vikings

I got to see the post bolded, forgot the second Monday night game. This ■■■■ is hard on the new forum.

10-4-0

Not a bad week but it’s terrible because my Ravens lost. And the rumors about the Seahawks were true as they lost today.

Thursday
STEELERS AT PATRIOTS (NE) W

Sunday
PACKERS AT BEARS (CHI) L
CHIEFS AT TEXANS (HOU) L
BROWNS AT JETS (NYJ) W
COLTS AT BILLS (BUF) W
DOLPHINS AT REDSKINS (MIA) W
PANTHERS AT JAGUARS (JAX) L
SEAHAWKS AT RAMS (SEA) L
SAINTS AT CARDINALS (NO) L
LION AT CHARGERS (SD) L
TITANS AT BUCCANEERS (TENN) W
BENGALS AT RAIDERS (CIN) W
RAVENS AT BRONCOS (DEN) W
GIANTS AT COWBOYS (NYG) L

Monday
EAGLES AT FALCONS (PHI)

7-7 so far

1 Like

Train you might want to pick between the 49ers and the Vikings. Two Monday Night games tonight.

MIN

Thanks, forgot there were 2 monday games

1 Like

Okay the Vikings suck. Guess some things don’t change.

10-6-0.

ugh

7-9

Eagles not off to a good start

Sam Bradford looked pretty terrible.

Sam looked great !!

It was the defense giving up big plays right and left

Well I shouldn’t talk. We, the Ravens, didn’t win and Peyton didn’t even score a touchdown. -face desk- Our defense is on point but our offense was just ■■■■ terrible. Steve Smith should’ve caught that last ball and where the ■■■■ was Forsett? Non-existent.

The first week of football is never a major indicator on how the rest of the season is going to go. Teams have lost the first game of the season and go on to win the Super Bowl. If they have a solid 3 to 4 weeks, that’s usually a good sign their getting their act together.

do you want to post week two darlin or should I