Nice Batch Reply on Zane Bugs

Submitted a ticket with a breakdown of all the many bugs/non functioning skills in Zane’s trees, got a nice form response:

" Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us in 2K Support! Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue in which your charter’s skills are not working but let’s see what I can do!

First, we’ll try a cache clear . This works for many issues, so please try it out!

Hopefully that helped! If not, we can next try a complete re-install of the game - don’t forget to backup your files ! You can find the steps on re-installation listed here

If you’re still experiencing the issue after all that, it may be related to your connection. To continue troubleshooting, click this link to check out our General Network Troubleshooting Guide.

If after all of that, you’re still having the issue, please send me the following information and I’ll look into your issue further:

• Gamertag/PSN/Steam/Epic ID:
  • Platform:
  • A description of what happened directly before the issue’s occurrence:
  • Screenshots/videos of the error messages, (make sure your gaming ID is visible in the shot):

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you,

Sahil K.
2K Support"

Yes, I’m sure clearing my cache will fix your coding issues.

1 Like

I had to stifle a laugh while reading this. “Clear your cache, reinstall the game, and check your connection” never grows old as generic, largely useless advice. I’m surprised they didn’t tell you to reboot your PC or console.

1 Like

I really hope this doesn’t become a pattern for future character bug finds. There are times where it seriously seems like the only way to get this crap noticed is to have a big name youtuber or streamer present it to a huge audience and start a flood of complaints.