Niche Playthrough Ideas

Ouch! Sounds…fun! :smiley:

NVHM Legendary only race? :smiley:

Meleeing Saturn and Bloodwing… what could possibly go wrong? :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing at all! Easiest enemies in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll come up with some rules tomorrow and get to work on the chaos that follows! :smiley:

I’m currently on a TPS binge, but i’d definitely be up for joining in the fun once I go back to BL2 :slight_smile:

You can get the KerBlaster too!!

I’m guessing the rules would include no use of the Vendors and no farming :stuck_out_tongue: so unless it drops first time you fight the boss (in the case of the KerBlaster, I think it’s Midgemong?) you’d have one shot at getting it!

May be worth a try. Got one with Torgue grip and Nasty prefix in my last playthrough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

why no farming? If you’re restricted to one class of weapon, you may as well give your self a shot at getting one. Especially since they are so rare.

I remember my very first Playthrough, back in the mists of time, stood out for me partly for the fact that I only received a single Legendary, a Thunderball Fists from Flynt, until the Warrior gave me a CC. Now granted drop rates have increased now, but still they’re not exactly common. I think farming until you at least get one should be allowed. Until end game they’re going to be seriously underlevelled quickly for the most part, anyway

2 Likes

You can farm a level 0 Hornet from Knuckledragger too, but farming a T-ball…ugh

Farming is for weaklings. No farming shows true stupidi… er… SENSE!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok then since people are talking about it I reckon it’s a go-er!

Lets make it with 2 different difficulties:

Easy:

• Legendary Gear Only
  • Melee Allowed
  • Farming Allowed
  • Any Character Allowed
  • Spend Skill Points Freely
  • No Handing Down Weapons

Hardcore:

• Legendary Gear Only
  • Melee Allowed
  • Farming NOT Allowed
  • Any Character Allowed
  • No Melee builds
  • No Handing Down Weapons

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND GO! :smiley:

(Slight tweak to make it more reasonable!)

Wait wait wait… I’d like Hardcore but Krieg… :frowning:

Hmmm alright but no Melee skills :stuck_out_tongue:

One thing, are we allowed to hand down legendaries we have on other toons?

Oooh! Excellent question and DENIED! :smiley:

No Hand-Me-Downs! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never used Hellborn Krieg before so that plus bloodsplosion will be a fun experience!

Oh you’ll be in for a treat! :smiley:

Well, it’ll be a while before I do it. I am currently playing TPS and don’t see me moving back to BL2 in the immediate future. Then when I do I have the unenviable task of continuing my Dahlvador playthrough, I need to work on my Gaige (level 22), I have to get my Maya to OP8 (OP6), and Krieg (OP1) - So much to do and so little time!