Nihilism - Is it OP?

Fair point except the audio cue for that ult especially frequently doesn’t make any discernible sound until after it hits you. Miko isn’t exactly an example of a character that could do anything about it regardless but the video demonstrates even with a more well equipped character that particular callout is pretty awful and doesn’t give you a reasonable chance to react.

2 Likes

I think some of you are almost thinking of Orendi as an assassin. While she is a pretty good killer once she hits level 5 or 6, I’d say she really shines at wave clear/pushing/destroying buildables.

Even a grey cooldown item is usually enough to keep her skills viable, especially if you start to combine it with her cooldown helixes (I’m still a big supporter of Prognosticombo over Renaissance, which I’ve heard some players have started to trend towards).

1 Like

Yeah Bola Snare is pretty close, but It doesn’t quite have the damage that Shadowfire Pillar does :stuck_out_tongue:

Not too sure on Thorn’s ult, that can be dodged a few times, mainly with more agile characters though![quote=“Genericktag, post:22, topic:1590145”]
I think some of you are almost thinking of Orendi as an assassin. While she is a pretty good killer once she hits level 5 or 6, I’d say she really shines at wave clear/pushing/destroying buildables.
[/quote]

It depends how you play her really. I obviously focus waves first but her killing potential is great, and Nihilism makes it incredibly easy to kill someone.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have used that yet honestly.

Ok I tried it out in the Dojo with my regular gear equipped. Preamble does a few ticks but you lose soooo much damage potential and it is going to hurt your waveclear.

I can see why someone might use Nihilism, but I don’t think it’s OP and I won’t be picking it over Shadowfury+Preamble+Skill Damage gear.