Time trials for co-op Ninjas ONLY! Nerds with guns can stay at home
pic credit to @nat_zero_six / text added by @Sun_Tsunami
- All raid bosses are included except for Dexiduous ( but if want to give it shot, go crazy - maybe I’ll add it! ) and the Head Hunters.
- The arenas are the final/baddass rounds of Appetite for Destruction, Bandit Slaughter, Creature Slaughter, Digistruct Peak, Hyperion Slaughter, Magic Slaughter, and Pete’s Bar Room Blitz.
- All trials are available at OP8 and OP0 except Digistruct Peak.
- All trials are available 2-player, 3-player and 4-player.
General Rules :
- Zer0s only!!
- Time starts when the red dot on the map appears and ends when it disappears. Health bar will be used for bosses like Vorac and Hyp whose red dot is present before the fight starts.
- BAR must be disabled.
- No glitches or exploits (For example : drop reloads).
- Full video proof of the run must be shown (quality doesn’t matter as long as it’s watchable).
- All gear used , spec and BAR must be shown before or after the run.
- OP8 Class Mods and Relics can be used in OP0 runs.
- No use of UCP or any other third party tools.
- Bee usage is strictly prohibited except on Saturn and OMG. The use of absorb shields to refill RL ammo is allowed.
Gun and Rocket Launcher Rules :
- Shooting any gun or rocket launcher is permitted between Deceptions. Blatantly ignoring melee in favour of guns will invalidate the run.
- Exceptions will be made for standard B0re targets such as OMG and Saturn ; and also for inaccessible or difficult to melee targets such as surveyors or turrets.
- Spamming of rocket launchers is not allowed.
- A rocket launcher may be spammed only in FFYL, but going into FFYL on purpose is not allowed!
- If you use it outside of FFYL be sure to have breaks between your shots, otherwise the run is invalid.
- Norfleet is not allowed on op0 runs.