Host: Sun _TsuNami

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #184

Quad-Nai vs. Dragons of Destruction
Host: Sun_TsuNami

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #185

Quad-Nai vs. Voracidous
Host: Sun_TsuNami

(Striker Zidane) #186

Tons of fun with that group seems like. Great play!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #187

It was Striker. I hope the 4 of us can do most of these challenges together. Great bunch of guys. :grin:

(Santa Söze) #188

Phew!! Epic session of watching this morning with a huge mug o’ coffee. All updated.

@StrikerZidane and I managed a decent improvement in Craw and Hyp last night - I’ve uploaded my POVs to my channel but will wait for SZ to upload his before posting here. ( hint hint )

@nat_zero_six : still waiting for your Hyp duo POV!! I can’t post you guys without it.

Also @FailyFailracer - I have a bit of time this morning for our Hyp attempt. You know where to find me :smiley:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #189

I can’t find it. Let me double check. If not, we will just top off the 3 seconds run. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

(Striker Zidane) #190

Here ya go Jefe

(Santa Söze) #191

Craw 3:05 - me hosting

Hyp 0:03 - me hosting

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #192

Two arena runs are upcoming.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #193

Fink’s slaughter with @StrikerZidane. I hope my PoV won’t make you cringe a lot.

Update:

Striker’s PoV is here, behold!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #194

This is our 4 seconds run. SUn is Host

Sun Tsunami

Edit. I got the wrong clip.

This is the one that matches Sun’s POV

(Striker Zidane) #195

Is op0 peak in? Bcoz…

Yeah, she granted my request XD

(Santa Söze) #196

This is so awesome I might just have to add the OP0 Peak to the sheet. And then lock it so no one else dares push Altair off :smiley:

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #197

If anyone pushes, she’ll come back with a vengeance and wreck the time in no tries. :smiley:

(Striker Zidane) #198

XD
We’ll do better if any duo beats it XD tbh i didn’t play great because I didn’t try hard. Just wanted to enjoy the time playing with altair and really felt good. Srg’s Back too and like faily said, what an awesome day it is.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #199

I would try to break this time just for you and Altair to play together more. XD

(Santa Söze) #200

Added!

Capture

(Striker Zidane) #201

I’m thinking you and jefe will beat it.
By the way, any other request? She cleared all her op0 arenas. Maybe op8 pete or hyp