Ninja C0-0p Time Trials

("COMMUNITY ARSE") #202

“WOW!!” … that’s about all i can say :raised_hands: A huge congrats to all of you so far and i look forward to many more awesome runs from you all in the future. I’ve got a lot to watch starting with … “Altair back in the Borderland’s!!” :open_mouth: I wished for this on her channel a long long time ago when she asked everyone what they wanted to see on her channel in the future. Selfish i know, and as cute as Latte the pigeon is, nothing is quite as fine as seeing both Altair and Striker running together. So awesome :+1:

Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?
(Santa Söze) #203

Blamo! #2 spot! Or is it #1? I dunno! Take that Striker and Altair!

SRG’ didn’t record but I’m gonna make an executive decision and say who gives a poop?!

I had to rein myself in a bit - SRG was still getting his fingers back and I was playing in OP8 mode ; but for such a long time away from the keyboard, he did great!!

I’ll remind everyone that it was SRG that got me online - I had never co-op’d before that first Terra run that I just kinda jumped into. All of you have made me a substantially better player, but it’s SRG that really got me going. Thanks buddy!

We did some mobbing after - I’ll upload that tomorrow on the other thread.

(Striker Zidane) #204

wow wish i could play with you today! awesome stuff! WB SRG!

("COMMUNITY ARSE") #205

Well that was just what the Dr Zed ordered :grinning:

It was just fantastic to finally be back on Pandora and to share that with you @Jefe was something to remember, and we did ok i think. I got myself lost a few times with button mapping etc, but a bit more practice will fix that … who want’s to practice? :wink::laughing:

ps: Thanks for all the revives mate :+1:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #206

Pyro Pete
Host

Sun

(Santa Söze) #207

CORRECTION TO THE OP0 RUN BY STRIKER AND ME :

The run starts at 0:09 and ends at 0:54, so the run is 45 seconds and not the 44 I/we claimed. I was the host so my vid is the reference.

Therefore we have a tie for #1!!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #208

put us in 2nd, pls. pls. JK. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are done with Pete, we exerted all our efforts already, lag is killing us. But we will vie for Craw and Hype, maybe Terra as well

(Santa Söze) #209

Just to warn you : Striker, Faily and Juzhang are at it right now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

( I can’t join them at the moment unfortunately )

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #210

faily is playing and at the same time watching yt. lol

(Santa Söze) #211

Yes - he does that :laughing:

Actually I always have my phone beside my computer and keep my eyes open for Steam, forum and YT alerts.

(Santa Söze) #212

@FailyFailracer :ru: , @StrikerZidane :philippines: , @Juzhang666 :cn: and I :canada: did three raids last night. I’m going to post the so-far-uploaded runs and add as the others show up :

OP0 Vorac quad 15 seconds (Juzhang host)

Juzhang

Jefe

Striker

Faily

OP0 Dragons quad 1m33s (Juzhang host)

Juzhang

Jefe

Striker

Faily

OP0 Hyperius 3 seconds (Jefe host)

Juzhang

Jefe

Striker

Faily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eGsvTNnefI

Bonus : the holy cross

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #213

You guys are amazing!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #214

72 Craw and Gee duo coming up.

(Santa Söze) #215

I should take this opportunity to page @FailyFailracer to get your quad vids uploaded. Without them those runs don’t exist :wink:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #216

Those are good runs. I don’t think we will try to top it :grin::grin::grin:. Difficult to organize and strategize for speed kills with a quad ninja.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #217

Got to say, we tried to do some tactical things when tried quad Pete, but failed, laughed at it and improvised beginning from that moment. XD

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #218

(2:42) Host: nat

(7:39) Host: Sun

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #219

@Jefe. :smirk: Wanna do Ninja duo Gee soon? :smirk: :smirk:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #220

Our run can easily be beaten, we are missing executes left and right. :grin::grin:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #221

Son of Crawmerax 2:42. @jefe can you checked the time? I based on red dot. if based on the time we landed its 2:44

Gee