Ninja C0-0p Time Trials

(Santa Söze) #222

Obviously the run finishes at 2:51.

You can’t use the dot as the start of the fight as as the dot is off the map, and you can clearly engage him. The start is the moment you land ( 0:07 ), as it was with Striker’s and my run.

So 2:44.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #223

edited the time. We are tapping out on the Terra and Hype run, we need a miracle of biblical proportion to top it off. But we are going to get close to the Dragons and maybe Vorac 1st place time.

(Striker Zidane) #224

Duo Terra and duo dragons could be tough to beat but I’m only human XD my calculations might be wrong :smiley:

If anyone wants to do gee (duo) let me know

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #225

Definitely tough to beat. Nat and I just want to beat our best time for a good 2nd place. :+1:

(Santa Söze) #226

Faily and I are both on for it. Faily’s probably asleep at the moment. I’ll be on and off for the next 5 hours. Grab whichever one of us you see first :smiley:

Or Faily and I will if you’re not around. Whatever!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #227

agree the terra and dragons run is close to perfection. But for the dragons 2nd place 1 minute difference than 1st isn’t acceptable. lol

(Striker Zidane) #228

Pete 43sec

Couldn’t find any run better than this atm
OP8 Ninja duo (22:11)

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #229

User & I did this one back in February:
Host: user(20:22)

(Striker Zidane) #231

(Santa Söze) #232

OK guys - if this is going to work, I need some things :

• Times! I need the run time. I’m happy to confirm or correct run times, but I need something to start with.
  • Make sure all POVs are in one post and are clearly labelled with the host identified. @nat_zero_six - I don’t know what I’m seeing with those two posts.
  • UPLOAD YOUR POV’S! I am pretty tired of having to harangue you guys to get them uploaded in a timely manner. I think it’s more than fair to say they need to be uploaded within 48 hours. Most vids can be uploaded in less than 20 minutes. @StrikerZidane - still waiting for Gee / @FailyFailracer - it’s been almost a week since our quad without your uploads.

Sorry for the crap storm, but I don’t have the time to be the master editor.

(Striker Zidane) #233

I uploaded it but want it to be scheduled. Don’t want to upload multiple vids in a day. Gee run will be available in 20 hours.

I have to time my run with Juzhang later, youtube has been blocked in the office except for lunch. I can do it on my iPhone but I’m running low on battery.

And no worries, I understand. Apologies too for some of my personal preferences like uploading one vid per day.

@StrikerZidane @Jefe
The time for duo peak was 15:49.

(Striker Zidane) #235

thanks @Juzhang666! sub 16 :smiley:

(Santa Söze) #236

Thanks for that. I’m dead tired ( which is partly explains the tone of the above ) - so I’ll go through those vids tomorrow.

(Striker Zidane) #237

it’s cool! we got a good community :smiley: catch you tomorrow!

(Santa Söze) #238

Ok - updated the sheet.

DigiPeak runs are 15:49 ( J & SZ ) , 20:22 ( S & U ) and 22:11 ( A & SZ ).

Added the MoLLF & SZ Pete run.
Not that I believe it’s hugely relevant to this particular run, there are concerns that he’s running the UCP and we have no idea what has been altered and by how much.

(Striker Zidane) #239

Thanks for the updates!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #240

this is Hima’s and Striker’s run

OP8 Pete
Himawari POV (i think he is the host). 4:47

Striker POV - 4:48

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #241

OP0 Vorac Hima and Striker’s as well

Hima POV (host is probably him) - 41secs

Strikers POV - 44secs

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #242

OP0 Dragons Duo in 2:15

Sun Tsunami (Host)

Edit. We got an 11 minutes OP0 peak run. Well technically Sun did, i just tag along.