No Battleplan : 05/11/17

(speechless)
(heart broken)

4 Likes

And here I was thinking that I was disappointed with the LAST Battleplan two weeks ago. :sob:

4 Likes

Woah they tell twitter first? Is this real life?

1 Like

Not even sure what to say about this. A little frustrating.

1 Like

The end is near! Please prove me wrong Gearbox.

3 Likes

Aw yeah! Just what I expected! KEEP IT COMING GBX! SOON

7 Likes

I mean, both last battleplan and this battleplan have effectively the same content.

17 Likes

No battleplan scheduled for coming weeks either!! Until the update announcement…

1 Like

Fantastic job of killing off your own game. You’re chasing away your current player base in extraordinary numbers with this ridiculous period of inactivity, good luck getting new players when you’ve done everything in your power to chase off the ones you already had. The way things have been handled the last few months have been an appallingly bad job of managing your customer base. It shouldn’t be hard for you to see the link between the recent decline in population and increase in queue times with the complete neglect you’ve shown for the current state of the game. If you’re abandoning the game at least throw us some hotfixes for issues that have made the game substantially less fun for months. This update better be absolutely incredible because you are absolutely murdering your own player base right now.

12 Likes

Gearbox has been busy with the kids at GuildHall, signing contracts for future work.

2 Likes

I was checking here all day to see the update and its just a twitter blurb saying they have nothing to say …

1 Like

Ug, that is a gut punch. Not only are we no longer getting a Battleplan even once very 2 weeks, but we don’t even get a message on these forums telling us that we’re not getting a Battleplan. Someone needed to dredge Twitter…

7 Likes

“will have more to share in the coming weeks!”

Well there are 52 weeks in a year and we only get an update every other week making that 26 updates a year

We havent gotten any word of a real update in the past 4 of those 26 scheduled updates

I assume theyre trying to get Supdercharge working in the game but its too buggy and that’s eating up what ever time theyre given to work on the game.

9 Likes

One very very slight positive is that maybe, just maybe the patch is coming really soon. I hope.

3 Likes

Did somebody say…
#SOON?!

2 Likes

It was all such a drastic change in communication at GbX. Something obviously terrible has happened over at GbX regarding this game recently - at the very least - in terms of their original planned time frame of releasing vs reality.

I don’t know what but I guarantee you it was horrible or else they wouldn’t do this. It’s really not looking good for the future of BB

6 Likes

It’s also not good for the future of GBX.

4 Likes

By soon I mean the next two weeks…

Ever since the June update, people have been asking for news, and each time we got none, it drove people away. Before the July update, and before the October update, and before the Winter update, and now…

I feel like a lot of people at Gearbox are dying to tell us so many many things. But they are being kept shut, censored and it’s almost like they aren’t allowed to speak to us anymore.

6 Likes