No Battleplan : 05/11/17

We have kettles in the UK, but surprisingly, not EVERY Brit likes tea :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

True, that. Likewise, I know a number of Welshmen who are completely tone deaf and incapable of carrying a tune. :scream: National stereotypes are not necessarily true!

3 Likes

There are americans…who don’t like guns and bacon…

9 Likes

There are… U r joking right? This cant be true o.o tv never lies!!

5 Likes

No, those people are “commies” in 'Merica… :smirk:

7 Likes

Well, at least the ones who don’t like bacon are “commies.”

4 Likes

EXCUSE ME? I’ll have you know that my household (and a good many 'round here) actually do use kettles. Electric ones are preferred, of course, but old school stove top kettle is in use at the mother-in-law’s home at least.

Spending time in Russia really sold me on these things…

6 Likes

Huh. Hm

2 Likes

This man speaks the truth. Tea is good.

If you can afford it…

3 Likes

Did you even LOOK at the shard amount in the picture of Marquis/Jythri?! Here it is again, clucky:

I’m petty sure he can afford all the tea he wants…

6 Likes

$1 a cup is pretty…

Steep

:grinning:
:neutral_face:
:sweat:

12 Likes

9 Likes

This whole thread here really tries to rub it in that I’m living in a region where you can’t get any decent tea …

The only stuff I can buy (without driving for hours) is Earl Grey with next to no flavour in some supermarkets. I’m stuck with drinking coffee. :frowning:

6 Likes

What meme/gif would you use if i admitted that the only tea i drink is iced…?

5 Likes

I wasn’t asked, but probably something like this:

6 Likes

7 Likes

It seems my glib remark about kettles has sparked off some kind of tea ceremony. I’m getting out of here before Whiskey Foxtrot shows up…

10 Likes

I learned this on a trip to Disney world (well in person, my actual first time was seeing it on tv, but this is IN PERSON) terrible time AMERICA is in, but still number one superpower AL’RIGHT (though Russia is catching up, and no I’m not making fun of CNN lol, I actually mean it)

As for the bacon haters, mostly vegans, vegetarians mostly admit to liking it

4 Likes

No, even vegans like bacon. They just don’t know it. It is impossible to dislike bacon.

9 Likes

Hopefully, I can’t even imagine not liking bacon, that’s like the one thing that will make ANYONE’S life complete (AND FIRE AND EXPLOSIVES)

4 Likes