No characters unlocked

I recently bought Battleborn with the summer sale on Xbox. After playing through the prologue, I got a network error. After a few minutes, I tried playing a match, just to see that had no characters unlocked. None at all. Not even the level 1 characters. I quit my game and started it back up. Nothing. I’m not sure if it was the network error that caused this, but I’d like to know if there’s a way to fix this.

It’s been a while but if I remember correctly first game forces you to Oscar mike… Don’t quote me on that though

I had to chose random in my first real game and I ended up as Oscar Mike. I tried playing another match, but they were still locked. The only character I have unlocked is Alani, which was an accident because I didn’t realize I only had one key.

Maybe try replaying the prologue again.

Nothing. I’m contacting support to see if they can do anything.

The exact same thing happened to me.

Bought the game for the X1 a few days ago, played the Prologue, got an network error and all, really all characters are locked.

When I start a game and say want to choose Oscar Mike I get a message that this character is not unlocked for my profile.

So I replayed the Prologue, un-installed the game, re-installed it, played the Prologue a third time, still nothing. All characters are locked.

Played the first mission, chose “random”, ended up with Oscar Mike (had to wait for the whole 90 sec. countdown), was able to play the first mission, and finally unlocked Isic. He is now the only unlocked character I have. Very weird.