[No FFYL] Zane SSHAFT with Bekah and Maggie. M4 TVHM

1 Like

legend says kbk has more bekah’s than inventory allows

1 Like

Uggh I need to learn my bekahs range. But that barrier anoint feels way better than drone or clone anoint for jakobs guns

1 Like

Yeah I have many of them. :slight_smile:
Edit:But if my class mode had DAHL instead of +45 Hyperion ctrit boost, I would have put in one Night Hawkin.

That’s right. The benefits of higher accuracy are pretty strong. Personally, I prefer the cryo effect with SNTL.

1 Like

Awesome stuff. I think I’m pretty good at the bl games being able to essentially solo all content throughout the series but this is so much more efficient than my Zane in terms of beating this. And no way do I not go down at least once or twice.

It would appear that we are very equal in our ability to open ammo boxes however.

2 Likes

I’m having more fun with the goal of not falling into the FFYL. You would know what it is if you try with the goal in mind.

1 Like

I get that. I hate going into FFYL. I problem solve all content with “success” defined in part by not taking a knee. It’s not enough for me to beat content. I like to make it consistent and repeatable, without falling.

2 Likes

high five. me as well.

if you find magic slaughter hard, check some of @kbk160008 runs and you will be impressed.

1 Like