No Lilith == No Sale

Ture, I do love master chief and Maya

Fixed.

1 Like

You may have a point there. I don’t know what a ‘sup’ is, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t killed one in any of the Borderlands games. Now if she’d called me ‘Psycho killer’, that would fit.

2 Likes

Qu’est-ce que c’est?

2 Likes

Fa fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa fa fa

3 Likes

That’s great (if it’s accurate… how could you know?) but I didn’t start this thread to get validation for my feelings on anything.

I feel how I feel… you feel how you feel.

I’m not about to tell you that your feelings are wrong, so please don’t try to tell me that mine are.

ALSO: Apologies for the Halo spoilers but really? This is a BL forum and Halo 4 has been out for a very long time now. Still… my bad. :worried: :worried: :worried:

A lot of folks have been waiting for it to come out on PC… I believe it’s finally available for pre-order on Steam?

1 Like

Wow. Now I do feel kinda stupid.

I had no idea. I hope I didn’t screw that up for anyone and thanks for adding the spoiler tags.

2 Likes

The only time I’ve felt true sorrow in the Borderlands series is when DT almost died

Lilith? Please she was great in the original game. Also I don’t want her gone. And she one of the best vault hunter/Npc in the series as well that’s what I think.

Most of the player base didn’t even play TPS. And while a fair number of players questioned her decision making (or lack thereof) in that game, I don’t get the impression that many people walked away hating Lilith’s guts. Liking her less, maybe, but we’ve known she’s a bit of a b***h since BL1, her personality has changed the least from the first game.

Also, I’m sure the complaints are trending more towards “less meaningless drivel with Lilith, more fun with the B-team!”, not “I spend way too much time with Lilith as a central character, replace her with the B-team”. Subtle difference, but it’s there.

1 Like

I agree, she was good in BL1. But she shouldn’t be the definition of Borderlands any more than Jack is. I love Jack, and am still glad we are moving past him. Maybe its time we do the same for her.

1 Like

trueeeeeeeeee!!!

I agree. You can never have enough Brick.

3 Likes

Didn’t they just cast her for the movie that is suppose to take place after 3?

They did cast her, but from the more recent synopsis leaks it sounds like they’ll be doing BL1, or possibly a prequel to BL1.

3 Likes

Huh I guess I just assumed due to the actress’ age that it was going to be after BL3. Would think they would cast a younger actress for a Bl1 Prequel but you never know now a days.

She looks as old as she did in LoTR,… she never ages,… :thinking:

6 Likes

Makeup and movie magic can do amazing things to someone’s apparent age.

3 Likes

Very true…