No luck with finding/grinding a glitched Doc's Quad

I can’t tell you how many glitched weapons I’ve grinded and farmed for in hopes of getting a glitched quad. I’ll take any prefix at this point but my ultimate goal is to acquire a glitched Doc’s Quad with the L4 in the glitch code for the loop effect. Can anyone help me with this? It’s beginning to get grim for me as I grow tired of the chase, so-to-speak. I would greatly appreciate any help. I would like to trade for it if possible. GT: Kurtdawg13

I have a Doc’s Quad with error code 04 L0 M0 A4. Not the one youre looking for but if you want it you can have it.

I would like to give that version a try if you don’t mind? you can message me on 360. GT: Kurtdawg13. I will be online around 5pm Pacific time.

And I finally got one. Not the exact glitch code I want but I’ll take it! LOL

1 Like

I farmed denial subroutine today for 2 hours, nothing :(. Was this a random combo of glitched weapons you put in the grinder?

Yes. I still have this by the way. I never use it. Happy to give it to you.

try a year of farming DSR… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I still farm him from time to time.

hey kurt, thats kind of you. I’m good bro, I was farming denial in general to see if I get some good stuff :wink:

1 Like

Hey Kurt, do you still have the glitched quad or now have the version you were originally looking for? I would like to trade with for that or the Loop if you now have it for my lvl 70 Jack. Plenty to trade in return. GT: barbrouge391

Thanks

1 Like