No mercenary day?

i guess we’re not getting merc day since it’s part way over and there’s nothing in game. IDS why they couldnt at least add some Voice lines in game about it or even a merc day slaughter pit. at least the shift codes are something i guess.

Merc Day shift codes

3 Likes

It’s likely because the first paid content DLC is dropping this week.

5 Likes

It’ll probably be here next year, unless another paid dlc drops.

1 Like

still a little sad that i won’t be fighting frosty the snowman wearing a psycho mask, and skrakks that have raindeer horns.

3 Likes

There’s a spiderant with reindeer antlers though…

1 Like

yeah, but that dude is there anyway, i want to go to a winter mercenary land, with abominable psychos replacing the annointed, and reindeer skrakks, and pink on the tink

2 Likes

That sounds SOOOOOOOO VERY WRONG! LOL

1 Like

It’s a bit sad that we will not gt the Mercenary day this year but i’m quite sure GBX is gifting us the rewards from the “event” with the 8 shift codes their giving us.

2 Likes

And Hammerlock says he’s gonna hang Merc Day lights on those antlers… I intended to check if he has, but hadn’t got around to it. I suspect the answer is disappointing.

3 Likes

i forgot about that. Im going to check it out too!

i know but still even a tiny thing would be nice. shift codes just dont do it justice

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll have time to add something for Maurice. Even if he just gives out a free item, like Michael Mamaril used to do, in BL2. Anything they manage to do would be appreciated by most fans. =]

1 Like

well the alternative rhyme that came to mind was stink on a tink and that just sounded worse to me lol

yah thats my hope too like him wearing a santa hat or has a menorah somewhere and does something even a simple carol

1 Like