No(Moxxi, BadassBonus, UCP, FFYL) Kreig in OP8 Badass Round

And new build.

Human second round.

Magic second round.

Skeleton second round.

6 Likes

Awesome dude! No ffyl is incredible
Nearly forgot how much fun this build is. Have to reactivate it for my op8 slaughter runs!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s been a while since you commented, and I have not talked about your ID for the time being. It seems to fit well with this thread. It’s a coincidence, is not it?

2 Likes

It is and it is not :smile:
I made my forum account during the time i leveled up my second Krieg on PS4. It was the first time i used a fastball and explosive build with krieg so i choosed this name.
I tried your exact build yesterday in creature slaughter… they stand no chance :joy:

2 Likes

Yes. It is hard… I had ran Badass Round with 4 charaters, and Kreig was the most difficult one.
Particularly because this build deals with explosions, I am unexpectedly encountering instant Second Wind.
But, This is fun.:grinning:

2 Likes

It’s nice to see the KerBlaster used, nice run !

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I suddenly realized something, but did your comments mean they didn’t beat you? If so, I think I got your comments backwards. English is not my first language.:sweat:

2 Likes

Haha :joy: i was kinda confused by your comment to but no problem. I meant that it was super easy to beat them :smile: i will do the other slaughter rounds next week and uploud them here