No season pass with Super deluxe edition?

Same here. I was hoping when the dlc drops I can just download it.

I think destiny was the same way. When the dlc dropped I could just download it but it never listed I had purchased it even though i did.

Not work on pc store said i have to pay please we need answer for this we don t want to repay for dlc we owned normaly with our edition

Ok checked on my xbox now and when I look at just the Season Pass on the store it says “This product is installed” over it, but it still shows a price for me to buy, but I see the butt stallion pack is on my list of installed dlc for the game, so I believe that if you see the butt stallion pack installed then so is the Season Pass since its part of it.

2 Likes

I also don’t have the season pass. Going to the store on my xbox and looking at the super deluxe, going to overview, and viewing whats “in this bundle” list all the dlc items including the season pass, however the season pass is still priced at $50 even though it says it’s bundled in. If people are talking with support I don’t know if that will help

I found it installed by searching borderlands in the Xbox store, started a video and you can see it’s installed

2 Likes

Looks the same for me

Have the same thing on my end. It says installed, but still gives the option to purchase and doesn’t show up in My Games & Apps.

I’ve been messaging gearbox software support, this is the last message I got today

Hi there A,

Thanks to Vault Hunters like yourself, we’ve been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working on a fix.

Unfortunately, we don’t have visibility on their progress here in customer support, so we don’t have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, @2KSupport, and @Borderlands), as this is where latest info, as well as, upcoming updates and fixes, will be announced.

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Thanks,

Hubert M.
2K Support

1 Like

I have not seen any similar pages to download season pass on PC/Epic. I also got the super deluxe and just assumed it would pop up when the time came? Is there supposed to be reference to season pass on PC version too?

Hopefully this is cleared up soon, I’ve also checked it in the Xbox store and it claims it’s been stalled but still has a price option. I have a disc copy and even the main game itself has a price option to buy it even though the game is running in the disc drive. At the top of the screen it says this game is installed.

Same thing here with me in the microsoft store it shows the SP is installed but yet shows $49.99 and i own the super deluxe edition as well but in my games and apps still doesnt show up

i believe it’s part of the edition you bought, like it’s combined with the edition you got, meaning that when the dlc releases the game will automatically download it. some games have their season pass separate from the game, but some combine them together into the game edition itself.

I’m just going to add my name to the list. I just installed the Super Deluxe and no reference of installed or that I own the Season Pass. I did apply the code and I did receive the add-on content but nothing for Season Pass, even though I could buy it without being notified that I already own it.

About the Season Pass:

• It’s not an actual downloadable item
  • It will initially show up in the MS Store with a price on it, suggesting you haven’t received it. If you click on it, the store page should then update to show it as owned. (Either that, or tab around the various bits of the page.)

No, I don’t know why it doesn’t show as owned straight away, but I’ve had this happen with multiple items from multiple games in the store on XB1, so I assume it’s an issue with the initial page loads (which are slow for me - don’t know about anyone else)

Yeah, that did not work for me.

On the MS Store online and through my X-Box

I went to the season pass page clicked on ‘Buy’ and it let me purchase the item. No notification of already have. While maybe what you indicate works for some it did not for me.

I bought the Super Deluxe digitally on Xbox as well and when I went to review it, it says I must own the game to review it. If I click on the regular edition, however, it lets me review it, which is slightly concerning. I’ve made sure to screenshot and print off my invoices from the Microsoft store in case the season pass ends up not working for me when the DLC rolls around.

All the other items show up in My Games & Apps, so I don’t see why the season pass wouldn’t, considering most other game’s season passes do.

It not showing up on the MS Store as owned thing initially, but then fixing itself later isn’t applicable for my case. It seems the redemption is borked in some weird way for the season pass. As others have stated, the store will show it as un-purchased but also show it as installed.

If you have your proof of purchase, I would suggest contacting MS Store Support in that case. Maybe they can figure out what’s going on from their end?

Just started it up the first time now (installed it on Sept. 13 already) so that I don’t miss the pre-order stuff and just noticed the same issue.

It’s also weird because:

• The Microsoft Store App on Windows 10 says I own “Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition”.
  • The Microsoft Store Online says I own “Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition”.

Yet if I go directly to the game in the store:

• The Store App on Xbox One X says I don’t own “Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition”.
  • The Microsoft Store App on Windows 10 says I don’t own “Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition”.
  • The Microsoft Store Online says I own “Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition”.

Also in the store they clearly write “contains season pass and additional digital deluxe contents” so the Season Pass clearly is part of the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition but for whatever reason wasn’t installed and also isn’t marked as owned.

And to make it even weirder, the Season Pass is listed in the package list of Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition in the Xbox One X Store App, but not in the Microsoft Store App and Microsoft Store Online.

And now it becomes really weird, the one marked as owned is for ‘Surface Hub’ while the other that isn’t owned is for ‘Xbox One’ and ‘Surface Hub’ but if I click on install from the one owned, it of course installs it on the Xbox One X. I really dunno what mess Microsoft did there, but it’s hilarious.

Well, looks like I will have a nice little telephone conversation with Microsoft tomorrow about that issue and while I’m at it why not also discuss the shutdown issues on the Xbox One X then.

UPDATE(27 Sept. 2019): Apparently Microsoft messed something up in their store for ‘Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition’ and also FIFA20 (Was mentioned in that telephone conversation, but I don’t have that game). It was also confirmed that the Xbox One Code in the package of the ‘Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition’ apparently is for Surface Hub.

Also weird, but after providing them photos of the code and package, they suddenly said something about they gonna refund it or give me the money back as credits so that I can purchase again?! I then told them that I don’t want that and the only thing what I want is that they fix it in the store. But they then told me that this is how they normally solve those issues short-term and that they will contact me if it was fixed or they know more.

Only 10 minutes after hanging up the last phone they called me and everything became weird again because now they asked me for a second code, one for the game not the one for the Digital Deluxe Content. But well, I mean my copy being a physical copy for Xbox One X there obviously is no code for the game itself.

And after 20 mins they suddenly said the Season Pass isn’t available before September 27, 2020 and that’s the issue. But after telling them that this can’t be true, because the Season Pass is also available now to purchase separately, they themselves were a bit confused and I again had to wait 10 mins in line before they told me that they can’t fix it now, but they gonna call me again tomorrow.

Conclusion: There is something odd with the ‘Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition’ on the Xbox and with the Microsoft Store, but not even Microsoft knows what or how to fix. Or also another explanation is that they are simply absolutely incompetent and don’t even know how their own store works. I now will wait for that call tomorrow, but I honestly don’t expect anything from it.

Same here. I checked MS store and it says I paid for super deluxe but I dont even see the season pass.

I see everything else