No sound - I got a refund

Game had no sound. I got a refund. I am not buying another “partially finished” game.

How did you get a refund so fast? I also played the game and had… a lot of bugs suggesting the game isnt even close to being finished. I just sent a ticket saying i want a refund. is there a faster way?

2 Likes

I sent an email to this address Epic Games Player Support support@epicgames.mail.helpshift.com. I simply said that I just bought the game and there is no sound “in game”. I let them know that I was very disappointed and I would like to know how to get my money back. They responded VERY quickly, which I appreciate, and I had to verify/validate my email through a link they sent me. After that they got back to me very quickly again and said my refund was processed, but the speed of my refund was depending on my bank’s processes. That was last night around 4:30 pm PST. I already have my refund in my account. I am not willing to buy games from companies that release buggy games to their customers. I think that is a miserable practice and most companies think that it is ok for some reason. I hope you get the resolution you want. Let me know if there is anything else and I will try to help if I can. Have a good one. Sorry about your game as well. :frowning_face:

1 Like