No sound pls send help

i have no sound anny one that knows how to fix this =0

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re on PC? First step would be to make sure that all your audio drivers are fully updated. I’ve also seen one case where a BIOS update was needed.

1 Like

yes iam on pc and my bios is already on the newest update the same as my audio drivers i even can hear the sound of the develepor intros at the beginning of starting the game but after that no sound at all!

1 Like

I’ve seen similar things with BL2 and the BL1 remaster caused by 3rd party audio plugins/drivers or streaming/chat overlays subverting the audio path. For BL3 I know I’ve already seen FocusRite fingered as a culprit in one case. If you can, try disabling any overlays etc. and any ‘audio enhancing’ software then re-launching the game. (You may want to check via Task Manager to see if anything gets launched when you start the game too.) If you can get the audio playing, then you can start adding back the features you use one by one.

1 Like

okay i know have tried to close ever single programm that had somthign do to with audio and layouts and it still wont work =( any typs ?

Search the BL2 PC tech support category for “no audio” - there’s a few threads there with other workarounds. (You can use the magnifying glass icon at top right for site search) Failing that, you can file a support ticket with GBX/2K - they may have some additional trouble-shooting steps that might help.

1 Like

thank you very much !