Non-server story? ..Please?

Okay… I was hoping it wouldn’t have to come to this, but i am officially begging you, Gearbox: PLEASE change it so that the campaign does not require a server to play. Why? Because i love some of the characters in this game too much to sit by and do nothing, when i see them tottering on the brink of the gaming void. You’ve made some lively and hilarious characters before, Gearbox, and i feel you’ve outdone yourselves this time. Although i’m sure that the majority of Battleborn players prefer the PVP side of the game to the campaign (as do i), at least Battleborn could live on indefinitely by implementing this change. Even if the game’s severs were scheduled to run for the next decade, eventually they WILL be shut down, the game will die… and all of these awesome characters will die with it. Why must this happen?! It’s in your power to fix this, Gearbox. Well… Maybe it isn’t, i don’t know; but i’m begging anyways! PLEASE DON’T LET THESE CHARACTERS DIE WITH THE SERVERS!! They deserve better than that…

1 Like

If I had to guess they’ll do this right before they shut the servers down which hopefully wont be for a very long time

1 Like

Agreed; but it doesn’t hurt to put the idea out there early. Too many developers take the “■■■■ it, no money is coming in, so we don’t care” approach; it would be nice to see Gearbox do the right thing.

1 Like

Gearbox is usually pretty good about at least trying to take care of their fans. That’s why the people that are fans of theirs are very loyal.

1 Like

Considering you are touching upon a concern of mine, agreed. I would really love it that progress will be transfered to the client, instead of being server side. Doesn’t need to be now, but when the time is there… yeah.

1 Like

Exactly. That bothers me too; as does not being able to even play the story when the server goes down. I’m sure Gearbox will come through for the fans; they usually do.

1 Like

Also agreed; hopefully Battleborn’s lack of success at the moment won’t change that.