Not sure if anyone’s worked up something similar, but here’s what I got to work around not having a mic:
- Indicating a specific player: Fire two shots in their direction.
- Trading with player: Initiate trade, then crouch. Items traded are usually relevant or RTI, but I’ll discontinue if they cancel/ignore.
- “Thank you” or “Yes”: Nod [=down/up with R3] when looking at player; done after receiving loot, being asked a Y/N question, or after getting revived.
- “No”: Shake [=left/right with R3] when looking at player; only done after being asked Y/N question.
- IDK: Crouch>uncrouch, or a quick “IDK” message.
- Dropping item(s) for the group: Drop item(s), fire two shots at it, then back away.
- Spotted enemy: Firing at player(s), then firing in direction of enemy. If you see this accompanied with running from it, please conclude that 2+2=HALP.
- Interested in an item: Fire two shots at it, crouch next to it.
- Ready to travel: Crouch near FTS/gate. If they attempted to while I was auto-saving, will fire two shots toward the gate/FTS if I have a clear line-of-sight, or message the host to go ahead.